Thread: Failure to launch campaign

Default Failure to launch campaign

Hello!

RS II looks to be fantastic, but I have major problem.

I installed the mod and I can play custom battles, but when I try to start campaing, I get this error message:

"Script error in play_rome/data/world/maps/descr.region.text, at line 33, column 10
    Belief cimbrice in unavailable. Is it spelt correctly"

I can get to campaign starting menu where you choose difficulty and so on, but when I try to start it, game loops back to roman starting speech. Same happens at least with Macedon.

Im running with windows 7, rtw 1.5 and no steam. Intallation path was different than "program files86".

If somebody could give some tips, I would be grateful!

Hellhound1's Avatar *Knock Knock*

Default Re: Failure to launch campaign

I installed the mod and I can play custom battles, but when I try to start campaing, I get this error message:

"Script error in play_rome/data/world/maps/descr.region.text, at line 33, column 10
    Belief cimbrice in unavailable. Is it spelt correctly"
    Screenshot please, also i take it you were playing Rome yeah?

What exactly is your installation path?

I can get to campaign starting menu where you choose difficulty and so on, but when I try to start it, game loops back to roman starting speech.
    And for the rolling back text part, there should be a fix on this forum.

Thank you for your advice!

But I got campaign working (at least starting) after I bought Gold version and reinstalled mod upon it. Must have been wrong patch or corrupted installation before that.

Closed.

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.