Thread: Units misplaced

Default Units misplaced

Didn't wanted to open another thread but i'm quite sure that Bruttii Spearmen from southern Italy have an issue with the card and the models in the battle map. They seem to have the same skin and equipment of Triarii, while those recruited as mercs are little different (not that much)...

Stat rosa pristina nomine nomina nuda tenemus

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: Units misplaced

Please post a screen - there are no longer Triarii in the mod (I hope) and there is no Bruttiii faction.

Are you in the right forum?

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Brusilov View Post
    Please post a screen - there are no longer Triarii in the mod (I hope) and there is no Bruttiii faction.

Yeah, he's in the right place. There are Triarii in RS2 and there's a Bruttian Spearmen AOR unit in southern Italy and northern Sicily. I haven't used it in battle, though, so I can't do anything to confirm his issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusilov View Post

How can no longer be Triarii, the mod starts with Polybian reforms, not Marian's. Then who are those guys with Triarii helmets and spears ?

P.s.
    This is the tech forum, and there's no bug thread or bug list to check. I suppose i'm in the right place anyway

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Yes, I was wrong about the Triarii - it was the Hastati and Principes that had been merged into one unit - the Polybian Legion.

Well, you did refer to Brutii which is no longer a faction.
    Last edited by Brusilov; September 08, 2010 at 06:05 AM.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

I have to check, because i don't remember everything correctly... however i mean the soldiers only

Yes, the Bruttian spearmen unit card and model does not match.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Thanks for the screens Praefectus. Not only they don't match but the battle model is the Allied Triarii's one.

The right card is the one for the free peoples faction, even if the equipment is the same, and this should be an error to me but anyway...