Thread: Problem

Dan Rares's Avatar Civis

Default Problem

I can't make the game work i instaled right RTW to 1.5 Alex to 1.9 but i didn't managed to go BI to 1.6 it remains to 1.4 evan if i put the patch for BI 1.6 i need an Bi 1,.6 crack if yes from where can i get it ?

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: Problem

It's against the ToS to discuss cracks.

Do you have the official versions of RTW, RTW BI and RTW Alex?

The 1.6 patch can be found here (look towards the bottom of the first post): http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=169585

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Dan Rares's Avatar Civis

Yes i have the orginal versions ....

When i Install BI 1.6 patch it's autoinstall but it seems that he don't make his job . RTW is updated to 1.5 but the BI remains to 1.4 here i think is my problem ....

Dan Rares's Avatar Civis

http://img405.imageshack.us/i/bigproblem.png/

This is the error i got ...

Citizen

Maybe the RTW BI 1.6 patch will not work if you've got RTW Alex in there?

I only ever installed Alex onto a RTW 1.5 RTW BI 1.6 install.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

Dan Rares's Avatar Civis

i didn't instaled alex yet to make bi 1.6 this is my second try to make RS2 work ....

RS2 it will work if i'll instal RS2 in a folder which will contain only RTW 1.5 ?

Try to install RTW patched only to 1.3. Then install BI patch 1.6,this should patch BI to 1.6 AND RTW to 1.5 at least that's how it worked for me.
    “Plunderers of the world, after they, laying everything waste, run out of land, they probe even the sea: if their enemy has wealth, they have greed; if he be poor, they are ambitious; neither East nor West has sated them; alone of mankind they covet poverty with the same passion as wealth. Robbery, butchery, rape they misname empire: they make a wasteland and call it peace” Tacitus

Dan Rares's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Kritic View Post
    Try to install RTW patched only to 1.3. Then install BI patch 1.6,this should patch BI to 1.6 AND RTW to 1.5 at least that's how it worked for me.

This is how i tryed but i got that error and i tryed 4-5 diferent BI 1.6 patch ... i'll try once more and if don't work i will play EB

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Rares View Post
    i didn't instaled alex yet to make bi 1.6 this is my second try to make RS2 work ....

RS2 it will work if i'll instal RS2 in a folder which will contain only RTW 1.5 ?
    Yes - I believe so. You can always move the RTW BI exe in there later on. Also do the same for RTW Alex.

You need to make sure that you run the game through the launcher so the correct switches are used.

I had a RTW 1.5 RTW BI 1.6 install and I simply copied the RTW Alexander exe in there. If you use RTW Alex you need to have the chat_folter.san in place. If you don't it will tell you that it's missing.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: