Thread: no pics on info cards.

mattgoby's Avatar Campidoctor

Default no pics on info cards.

when i right click on a unit card to view the units stats there arent any pictures on the info card, just a white rectangle.
    "some people say the iraq war is unnessasary, however i disagree its good practise in case one comes along that we need to fight, just in case the germans have another go"-AL MURRAY

"us british our world war champions of the world"-AL MURRAY

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: no pics on info cards.

This is a known bug with RTW and not mod specific.

Sometimes you can click on a different settlement and look at the cards there (for a building) and the image appears. You can then go back to the army you were looking at before and the unit card is no longer blank! There are times that this does not work - for soe reason after a turn or two the images come back. As its a RTW bug there is nothing we can do.

Apart from that - hope you are enjoying the mod!

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

mattgoby's Avatar Campidoctor

Yeah loving it, i did just notice that i can see themwhen the army is on the march and not in the city.
    "some people say the iraq war is unnessasary, however i disagree its good practise in case one comes along that we need to fight, just in case the germans have another go"-AL MURRAY

"us british our world war champions of the world"-AL MURRAY

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

It is possible to see the images of armies out in the field. It's just a co-incidence that you can't. In a turn or so (or after you've clicked on asettlement) they will show again.

It's just a RTW bug.

Anyway - answered and closed. Enjoyu the game!

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here