Thread: Startup failure II

Default Startup failure II

I posted this yesterday and got some replyies that dident really help anyone. And now the thread has been lost somewhere between how to kill a legion and how to charge efficiently. So hoping now on day 2 that the solution will be placed here...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Orginal Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Im getting and Error message.

Autolt Error

Line 3689 (File "C:/program files/Activison/Rome - Total war/Launcher/Roma Surrectum II.exe")

Error: Variable used without being declared.

How to fix or is it just because i installed it in the Orignal Rome total war folder and not like it was suggestied to be installed in an seperate folder.
    Day 2
    Ive now on day 2 uninstalled everything that has to do with Rome-tw and reinstalled it with the roma surrectum properly as it is recommended in the realese thread. Still the same error appears.

Thank you ahead of posts

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: Startup failure II

Please post techincal problems in the tech help part of the forum - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=420

Before posting have a look through that thread. The problem you have may have already been resolved. So, if you look there first you could be playing the game now - or not if that probloem has not been encountered by others.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

I have been, and i found it only to se that there are 4 persons with the same problem and none who can help.

Redirect
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=386991
    Another thread
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=386907
    Last edited by Absolut; September 06, 2010 at 05:31 AM.

Hey, the other post that said "Remove the Sound (that is inside the Launch folder) folder and it'll work", seems to have worked for everybody, except myself.
    Now it says "This Folder does not exist" when I try to start up the Mod. I'm reinstalling it, but if anybody has a solution, it'll be welcome.

Ybbon's Avatar The Way of the Buffalo
    spy of the council

There was no need to resurrect an old unrelated problem for this. Thread closed. Please open a NEW thread in tech help with details of your own problem.