Thread: Cab1 corrupt

Default Cab1 corrupt

I downloaded all parts (4+2).

On my Win7 Notebook:

"The file "rs_forest_dense2_layout.tga" cannot be installed because the file cannot be found in cabinet file "RS21.cab". This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a Problem with this package."

Okay, than i tried on my XP Station:

"The cabinet file "RS21.cab" required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package."

Okay. The file is corrupt, strange, because no problems while downloading and same mb seize like other parts (2 and 3). So i downloaded again part1.

On my Win7...

same report

On my Xp...
    same report

okay. What doing now?

Permenion's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Cab1 corrupt

Which site did you download it from?
    I downloaded my files from Filefront, and my windows didn't recognize the installer.
    I redownloaded the setup from (don't remember the name, that sucky site where you have to wait 1 min. and with slow download rate) and it worked fine...

Maybe try that?

-Permenion

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: Cab1 corrupt

It sonds like the download of the RS21.cab has somehow become corrupted - it happens sometimes. The files themselves have been downloaded numerous times.

Either download again from the same source or try another one.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here