Thread: Willing to make a donation for this mod

Default Willing to make a donation for this mod

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing mod. its one of the best i ever saw. I got this sh_t at really hard and it one hell of a challenge. good job guys. little bit of bugs here and there but the game still work perfectly, the environment are amazing even on default setting. No lag at all.

I believed you guys should add a donation section , so people who has a visa or master , etc could make a small contribution too your incredible mod if they want too. so the top programme could split the money .

anywait going back to the game GOOD JOB.

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: Willing to make a donation for this mod

The mod team does not need money - it's done by fans of RTW and mods for RTW. All the time spent is donated free.

In the past there have been development teams that have had thier own web sites that needed funding but as we're on TWC there is no overhead.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

Quote Originally Posted by Pattheman View Post
    Amazing, Amazing, Amazing mod. its one of the best i ever saw. I got this sh_t at really hard and it one hell of a challenge. good job guys. little bit of bugs here and there but the game still work perfectly, the environment are amazing even on default setting. No lag at all.

I believed you guys should add a donation section , so people who has a visa or master , etc could make a small contribution too your incredible mod if they want too. so the top programme could split the money .

anywait going back to the game GOOD JOB.
    Thanks for the offer. I would advice you to give those to TWcenter instead as they are kind to host our forum here.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

Timefool's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by apple View Post
    Thanks for the offer. I would advice you to give those to TWcenter instead as they are kind to host our forum here.
    Yes. You can donate by scrolling to the very bottom of the page and clicking the donate button in the bottom left corner.

Also I think its against the forum rules to ask for money, donations or not.