Thread: Battle Time Limit

Default Battle Time Limit

Playing through Steam (one turn recruitment) but can't see a way to set 'No Battle Time Limit'?

Default Re: Battle Time Limit

When you start the campaign there is an option to have no battle time limits on the screen where you choose the difficulty and whatnot. It is also probably changebable mid campaign if you press escape and go into options.

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Yes, as you can see from this screen - it's the bottom setting

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

As I said I'm using the One Turn Campaign and that doesn't seem to have the option.

I had a look around on the one turn campaigns and couldnt find it on the menu area, but just follow these steps and you should be able to change it.

1. Pick your faction and start your campaign.
    2. When you have started your campaign, press esc, the menu will appear.
    3. In the menu there is a selection with a name something along the lines of "options" or "general options".
    4. Select that menu option and then you should have a list of various settings you can change such as "manage all settlements" and i think it is the place where you set the advice level as well. There should also be an option to set no campaign battle time limit in there.

I did mention this in my first post, but i went into a bit more detail just in case you dont know where it is.

I know this thread is a few months old, but since my question pertains to the battle time limit, why open a new one? Anyway, is there a file that can be edited to set how long battles go for with the time limit on?
    OPEN BATTLEFIELD CAPTURE POINTS AND IMPACT PUFFS HAVE GOT TO GO!
    REVERT INFANTRY THROWING PILAE TO ROME TW'S SYSTEM AS IT WAS PERFECT!

Mobo: GA-P35-S3, CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz, GPU: AMD HD 6850 1GB, RAM: 4.Gb Corsair DDR2, Sound: Audigy 4, O/S: Windows 7 64bit Home Premium

chris10's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfCrusader76 View Post
    I know this thread is a few months old, but since my question pertains to the battle time limit, why open a new one? Anyway, is there a file that can be edited to set how long battles go for with the time limit on?
    They just called him "The Necromancer" ...

but seriously...dont know..think its hardcoded
    Last edited by chris10; February 03, 2011 at 05:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chris10 View Post
    They just called him "The Necromancer" ...

but seriously...dont know..think its hardcoded
    At least it shows he bothered doing a search - if everybody with the same bloody question about which .exe to use would only do the same...

And yeah - I'm pretty sure it's hardcoded. Or at least, I've never seen a mod that changed it.

Nota''s Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Dekker View Post
    At least it shows he bothered doing a search - if everybody with the same bloody question about which .exe to use would only do the same...
    OT: It doesnt help that theres no definitive answer lol.