Thread: Installer

Default Installer

3. Now, install the RS2 mod to a new folder, created on the desktop. Mine is named Roma Surrectum 2.
    4. When the mod has been completly installed, copy and paste the entire contents of the Roma Surrectum 2 map, located on your desktop, to your freshly installed RTW game. folder.

that is to say that the installer does not work correct when i install standart to my rtw path ?

Default Re: Installer

I think it does not correctly work when you try to install it to something in the program files, something we told not to do. :

ok and in the path Programme ?

That's the same I think, the protections are the same. The best is create a new folder directly at the root (ex : C:\RSII).

King Agamemnon of Mycenae's Avatar Tiro

Hi guys, I don't know if this is the right place to put this but the links on the release thread aren't working for me. I was wondering if you could tell me the addresses that the links go to?

Thanks.

ok, that means simply i copy my rtw bi folder from c:\Programme in a new c:\RSII , then must the installer work correctly?

ok, that means simply i copy my rtw bi folder from c:\Programme in a new c:\RSII , then must the installer work correctly?
    I think, if you could test it and tell me, it'd be very nice.

Hi guys, I don't know if this is the right place to put this but the links on the release thread aren't working for me. I was wondering if you could tell me the addresses that the links go to?

Thanks.
    If you can't go to the links, you may want to try a different browser, if it's the download that doesn't work on MU or FF, please tell.

Thanks.
    i think file front is the better server

ok Paedric, but i test ist later.its sunday an i have to something with my wife and kids. what time difference we have here?? i am from germany an now it is 15:21 afternoon

No problem, there is a fix, so it's not really needed, I'd just like to know where the problem comes from.
    I'm in France, so it's the same hour, but I'm leaving tonight. I'm sure someone from the team will get the info.

ok when i test it in the evening i give a feedback

i have not testet at the momemt, but the other question is, must i have SP3? i have SP2
    and must the path where i have rtw installed named "creative...."? or is that ok c:\Rome-Total War
    Last edited by Wodan73; September 05, 2010 at 11:37 AM.

ok, i install one in c:\RS2 and one in c:\Programme\Activision\Rome-Total War
    both installations are worked fine, i can play

but other problem is no text on the launcher
    i have xp with sp2

how can i upload a screenshot?

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

The easiest way is to use a host like photobucket (www.photobucket.com) or imageshack (www.imageshack.us). You can load the file you have there and then post the IMG codes to here (like you've done).

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

i think some have the same problem. but i can start and play