Thread: Indian and Cata. Elephant description screens show identical stats.

Default Indian and Cata. Elephant description screens show identical stats.

See for yourselves. However I've checked the EDU and their stats are clearly different. The defense values especially aren't as low as the screens show. Haven't checked the other elephants yet.

Been running a Seleucid campaign with alex.exe.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: Indian and Cata. Elephant description screens show identical stats.

Where did you get the screenshots from - a custom battle or a campaign?

Which EDU did you look in?

My undestanding is that some 'adjustments' were made for Custom Battles mainly for MP play. There couild, therefore, be a difference between units in a campaign compared to a custom battle. I'm not sure if each has it's own EDU or not (I've not launched the Seleucid campaign).

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

A regular Seleucid campaign started via the launcher. The EDU I looked at is the one in "\Rome - Total War\Data", I have no idea where is the game getting those weird stats from. I checked out the EDU_MP as well, nowhere did I see elephants having 4 defense as they appear in-game.

I checked the EDU that's in the "Rome - Total War\alexander\data" folder and found that the elephant entries there have the defense set to 4 and it appears that the game is drawing elephant stats from that EDU....or something. I don't quite understand why this is.

I have this too, how do we fix it?
    ¨Philip of Macedon: “If I enter Laconia, I will level Sparta to the ground.”

¨Spartan reply: “If.”