Thread: Error when trying to play game

Default Error when trying to play game

I get this annoying error every time I try to play.. I keep hearing this noise in the back ground sounds like its coming from my wife (how did you get her voice on the game?) Saying "Are you going to stay up all night and play that dam game"

How do I get rid of this? I tried putting on head phones but man its way loud!! Any ideas or suggestions would be helpful.. And yes if your asking I do have a concealed carry permit, but thats not really an option as they dont let you play computer games in jail!

Default Re: Error when trying to play game

first this should be in the tech help subforum. To answer your question(assuming your not just trollin us)i have no clue what you are talking about i guess that something is wrong with your speakers as none of the tracks(at lease to my ear) sound anything like a woman complaing

Kallides's Avatar Senator

lol. I get the same issue!

Snipers get more Head!

Hunterbear's Avatar Civis

@sithlord447 - You'll hear it very distinctly if you have a wife or girlfriend. And if the sound doesn't get you, the smack on top of the head sure will, lol! (The op was being sarcastic! Just kidding)

@The 13th - Slipping her some sleeping pills in her drink works wonders, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterbear View Post
    @sithlord447 - You'll hear it very distinctly if you have a wife or girlfriend. And if the sound doesn't get you, the smack on top of the head sure will, lol! (The op was being sarcastic! Just kidding)

@The 13th - Slipping her some sleeping pills in her drink works wonders, lol!
    that what i asummed but hey never can be 2 careful as who knows eh

Lupus's Avatar Tiro

It is a software compatibility issue caused entirely by the introduction of a virus called RS II. Husband 1.0 will not synchronise with Wife 1.0.

History of this problem.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    One woman's answer to "Girl Friend 1.0"
    Last year a friend of mine installed BoyFriend 6.0. While this program did not come with an uninstaller it seemed to have a time-out feature and would eventually totally disappear. If she wished to continue running BoyFriend 6.0 she had to reinstall it. She upgraded to Husband 1.0 which retains all of the features of BoyFriend 6.0 and doesn't seem to uninstall itself as frequently. No other advantages to upgrading are apparent.

She has been experimenting with the various add-on modules available for Husband 1.0 . Most recently she has installed MowLawn 1.2 and YardWork2.0 which she downloaded from the Internet at a freeware site. As frequently happens with freeware the add-ons would start running but then required at least six additional plug-in modules loaded of Miller 1.1 through Miller 1.6. Substitutions of the Miller 1.x series of plug-ins can be made interchangeably with Coors 1.x, Budweiser 2.x, or Sam Adams 1.x. No significant difference in run time has been noted. Extending the series of Miller 1.x much beyond 1.6, while possible, seemed to affect the accuracy of MowLawn 1.2 and YardWork2.0 and becomes counterproductive. Eventually they cause Husband 1.0 to crash requiring a system shut down. Once crashed even re-booting usually will not restart Husband 1.0 until the next day.

The Husband 1.0 will not run at all on Sundays with out the liberal seasonable use of Football 3.0, Basketball 2.0, Baseball 1.5, or Hockey 2.5. Once one of these are running Husband 1.0 keeps requesting additional installations of Coors 1.x, Budweiser 2.x, or Sam Adams 1.x plus assorted plug-ins of FOOD 3.x. This seems to occupy the Husband 1.0 exclusively and no additional features can be accessed or run.

She occasionally runs Husband 1.0 with the Theater 4.0 module and, while it does run, Husband 1.0 will complain of run-time, lack of resources, and will run sluggishly. If it seems to stop (energy save mode) it can be restarted with a "warm boot". The "warm boot" can cause momentary confusion and cause Husband 1.0 to then request the score. Comment: None of these problems are apparent if she uses action plug-ins such as UnderSiege 2.0 or DieHard 3.0. She gets similar performance from running BoyFriend 6.0 with Shopping 3.5 unless she uses the plug-ins for Sears 2.4 and HomeDepot 1.7.

Many times she reevaluates the need for Husband 1.0 or even BoyFriend 6.0. She considers the running difficulties, occasional unreliability, complaints of low system resources; and constant demands for care/attention. She wonders why she doesn't just let it stay uninstalled and maybe she would if it wasn't for the way BoyFriend 6.0 or Husband 1.0 ran with Love 1.0.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Solution:
    Uninstall Reallife FU.
    Reinstall Boyfriend 1.0. It automatically deletes Prison 10 - 15 which is classified malware.
    This should enable RS II to run isolated and silently in place of both Reallife FU and Husband 1.0.
    As Wife 1.0 is an embedded program it should now be running undetected.
    Girlfriend 1.0 is an optional extra. Unknown entity - install at own risk.

Good Luck!

Last edited by Lupus; September 04, 2010 at 08:17 PM.

Kallides's Avatar Senator

Snipers get more Head!

Maybe we can come up with patch to shut her off then? lol just kidding alright!