Thread: [solved] Save/load not availably

Default [solved] Save/load not availably

The game works did everything said for steam and have started my roman campaign , small problem no save/load option there grayed out ? I love this game but I don't think I cant play 40 hours starlight without a save

also some noob question

1 No more recurting governors ?

2 the gold I went from 6k to 35k after first turn ?

3 so because I start it with steam , the launcher option will not translate to the game right ?

thanks

***********************************You feeling lucky punk?***********************************

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

Default Re: Save/load not availably

Quote Originally Posted by Antonis View Post
    The game works did everything said for steam and have started my roman campaign , small problem no save/load option there grayed out ? I love this game but I don't think I cant play 40 hours starlight without a save

also some noob question

1 No more recurting governors ?

2 the gold I went from 6k to 35k after first turn ?

3 so because I start it with steam , the launcher option will not translate to the game right ?

thanks
    You need to exit your game and then start it again. You have probably exited from a game and started a new one without exiting the whole game. So exit the game and then start it again. You should be able to save now.

1) No they are merged with the recruitable generals now

2) Everything cost 3 times more in RS 2 so it was only going from 6 to 11.667 if you compare it to RS 1

3) No. Start the launcher and make all the advanced changes like bloom settings and postmarian general then exit the launcher and start the game from within steam.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

1) That's correct - no more recruitable governors. I suggest recruiting generals to lead your amies and leave the family members ot run your empire. Keep checking your generals management abilities as you may find some generals make decent governors.....

Don't forget that you can transfer either retinues or traits (one or the other) to improve your governors.

2) The money at the start of the campaign is deceptive - it won't last as you expand. Some upgraded buildings are expensive and the better (elite) units are also expensive. As you expand out of your 'homeland' you may find that money does not come in so quickly.

I'd suggest that you try and specialize your settlements - build them up either as military or economic bases. Build and upgrade roads (better trade and speeds up army movement) and get rtrade with as many factions as possible,

3) I don't have Steam so I can't answer that. Apple may be able to though.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Your the best thank you ...

also so exited you guys added my home town of reggio calabria !!! woot

***********************************You feeling lucky punk?***********************************

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

Last edited by apple; September 08, 2010 at 10:27 AM.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam