View Poll Results: Vote for your favourite picture

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Armatus - "Enemies' Main Battle is no more"

7 70.00%
  • Temuzu - "Banditos"

3 30.00%

Thread: Mount&Blade - Picture of the Month - VI MMX - (Vote - Tie breaker!)

Default Mount&Blade - Picture of the Month - VI MMX - (Vote - Tie breaker!)

That's right - we have a tie breaker, it's down to two

Vote again for your favourite picture - see submissions here

Voting closes in 14 days.
    Last edited by Adorno1; September 04, 2010 at 03:12 PM.
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

Default Re: Mount&Blade - Picture of the Month - VI MMX - (Vote - Tie breaker!)

I must vote Temuzu this time - nothing like a good gunfight.
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

Wundai's Avatar Artifex

Have Voted.

So do I get cake if I win?

PadrePio's Avatar Civis

I am voting for iamme's pic but I don't see his name in the poll choices.

Because this is the tie breaker.
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

PadrePio's Avatar Civis

Arnatus it is then.

Cake!

Wundai's Avatar Artifex

Oh yes?

10 votes, I'm guessing 5-5

And we have a winner

Congratulations to Armatus!

Great now I can frame it for my wall.