Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Roma Surrectum 2.0 DOWNLOAD (links and description in the first post)

Default Re: Roma Surrectum II Release Thread

oh wait...

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 144 (16 members and 128 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn7 View Post
    trouble

version 1.6 BI rus.
    help please
    Read the known issues thread under RS2 technical help. It's addressed there.

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, coz' the rate at which posts are being made is ridiculous so I didn't get a chance to check them all, but the filefront RSII_setup.exe seems to be malfunctioning, had to download from one of the other sites

Edit: the .msi was damaged as well apparently when I downloaded it from filefront
    Last edited by Béset; September 05, 2010 at 04:35 AM.

the known issues won't open for me.

cocobongoclub-DJ's Avatar Père fourmois

It's D-day !!!!!
    Thanks you guys, for this epic mod
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Under the Noble Patronage of Agisilaos
    CATW Modeller skinner since 2006, now retired - Proud grandfather of Classical-Age Total War, the ancient world in 300 bc...
    http://www.ancient-battles.com

Hi, I played a little bit, just some testing and was looking around ingame, but what I have seen until now looks fantastic, there is a lot of content! Long time ago I played RTW so at first I start a campaign with Rome on M/M to check out this extreme amount of new gameplay and content, the graphics are also an extreme increase to the original RTW .
    Game runs smooth (I play with RTW.exe, no steam) with no AA, units large and detail on high, all other on highest and activated, no problems so far ( WinXP Prof. latest SP, AMD-AM2 X2 - 2x 2,7GHZ, 4GB RAM(3GB XP), Geforce 8500GT-512MB) rep+ to the whole team and again thanks
    Last edited by Borg124; September 05, 2010 at 04:38 AM.

I'm looking forward for the Faction Intro movies! Hope they are released soon!

Great i can`t wait to start play, i install RTW, Barbarian, and Alex. Only i need wait to download this mod.

Quote Originally Posted by tone View Post
    Read the known issues thread under RS2 technical help. It's addressed there.
    where this topic?

I have downloaded all files and installed them according to the instructions. I'm using Steam. However, it is not possible to start RS2 by using the launcher. The launcher starts, but after clicking on "Play Roma Surrectum II", I'm receiving an error message that says: "Error: File name doesn't exist: data/animations/SG 01 idle 01.cas" and when clicking on the OK buttom, the next error message says: "Script error in data/descr_skeleton.txt at line 56, column 133. AnimDB could not load - 'data/animations/SG 01 idle 01.cas'". Any one who knows what the problem is?

Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn7 View Post
    where this topic?
    go here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=386590

N/A
    i have this problem too, but i'm not using steam

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    I have downloaded all files and installed them according to the instructions. I'm using Steam. However, it is not possible to start RS2 by using the launcher. The launcher starts, but after clicking on "Play Roma Surrectum II", I'm receiving an error message that says: "Error: File name doesn't exist: data/animations/SG 01 idle 01.cas" and when clicking on the OK buttom, the next error message says: "Script error in data/descr_skeleton.txt at line 56, column 133. AnimDB could not load - 'data/animations/SG 01 idle 01.cas'". Any one who knows what the problem is?
    Head to the RSII Technical help forum - this problem has been raised several times and the solution is in there.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

thanks

hi,i have a problem when i launch the game,it appears this error:

what should i do?

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

See my previous post - use the RSII Tech help part of the fourm for posting problems. That's where most other people are posting - there may even be a similar problem reported that has been solved (which means you will be back playing quicker).

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

xXEsotericXx's Avatar Biarchus

Finaly, big love to RSII Team, ill wont be paying attention on the forums for a long time, untill i got some sweet empire goign on bro's ^^

PS ccan people seed please? 26 of the 100+ seeedrs and goign only 50.0 kb/s , i got glass fiber dont question my net ok thanks..
    Last edited by xXEsotericXx; September 05, 2010 at 06:01 AM.
    "I think left but i write extreem right"
    - Esoteric -

:

thanks RS team for this great mod

i olso have a problem,when i launch the game,it appears this eror: unable to find skeleton,fs_s1_forest_elepfant_javelinrider
    please help

totalwar-zone's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by apulum View Post
    i olso have a problem,when i launch the game,it appears this eror: unable to find skeleton,fs_s1_forest_elepfant_javelinrider
    please help

You find here the Answer

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=386569

or here

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=386838