Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Patch 0.70 RELEASED !!

Default Re: Patch 0.70 RELEASED !!

this version is a full version, at first sight this may work but make sure you've no sub-mods wich may make this version uncompatible, the best is fresh installation. if you use windows vista or windows 7 verify your C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\ Games\Medieval2 Total War for files in FA folder (map.rwm, save games, or other files..) !
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

hi, can you make patch v0.7 to v0.8 ? becouse stand alone ver 0.8 dont work for me
    WARNING: My english suck's so be patient

Quote Originally Posted by bronkiszot View Post
    hi, can you make patch v0.7 to v0.8 ? becouse stand alone ver 0.8 dont work for me
    maybe you can try mine little submod and see if it works better?but a always get further in version 0.80 it still act sometimes a little strange,but a love this mod,and thanks again for all the work

Aguirre's Avatar Decanus

Wow I must say this is great! why is it not activity here? more players that is. May I ask if you use any modified combat system, like sstc for stainless steel etc? and are there any more screenshots of the swedish units? all in all, great work!

Quote Originally Posted by Aguirre View Post
    Wow I must say this is great! why is it not activity here? more players that is. May I ask if you use any modified combat system, like sstc for stainless steel etc? and are there any more screenshots of the swedish units? all in all, great work!
    all i can say is that the swedish units are looking great

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345