Quote Originally Posted by achwell View Post
    to
    Master Zuma
    Ataegina (creator of FA)
    stevietheconquer
    v1499
    Amon Amarth 930 (tutorial)
    weissnicht (tutorial
    And the whole Ferrum Aeternum developers team.

Thank you for this mod, its really great
    thanks

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Patch 0.70 RELEASED !!

first 0.50 then 0.70 then ur patch then stevie patch then campaign script which ataegina has given.

result is ctd at 3.turn with solanki rajputs.

this time 0.50 then 0.70 then ataegina 5mb fix.again ctd with solanki rajputs

i think i fixed.

first 0.50-o.70-ataegina fix-ataegina campaign script plus i ve deleted maprwm file.

Overlord.ru's Avatar Centenarius
    Russian Federation, Moscow Region, Town of Electrostal

Hello Ataegina, I've got a small request for the next release.
    Could you please add at least 10(or maybe more) tracks to the campaign map, both for winter and summer?
    You see, I know there are 2 ways to change the music: if you want to add whichever track you want, put it in data/sounds/music folder, add its name in descr_sounds_music.txt file and DELETE music.dat, events.idx and events.dat. This way worked for me in SS mod...However, when I tried to do so in FA, I lost sounds of armies\generals\agents on the campaign map
    So I use the second way: to rename the tracks which I want to use on the campaign map into the currently used in descr_sounds_music.txt, and delete only the music.dat file. BUT there is another problem - I CAN'T add MORE tracks that are currently set in that file, which are 5 for summer and 5 for winter at the moment , for northwestern factions which is quite a small quantity (
    It deosn't really matter which tracks you'll add, I'm just asking you to ADD them ) cuz I'll use my own music anyway.

Alkimachos's Avatar EoR Modeller

Hi again!

Would be easy to tell when will be the next release? I hope without CTD's anymore...

East of Rome Co - Leader / Modeller of Asia ton Barbaron / Ex beta tester of Roma Surrectum

the only ctd i have with the byzantiums is when i click on the diplomacy in the factionwindow,but i use a diplomat and can use diplomacy too every faction so as long i dont click the diplomacy button i can play without ctd,and this is no big issue too me,as i started with byzantium again and now hope turky wil be nicer too me then before...lol.

its hard to fix ctd's just by saying "i've a ctd", post on bug threads your log and save game if possible!

also when installing patch or new installation check your appdata/Roaming or whatever if you use vista/windows 7 if theres files from previous installation, delete it before install a new patch or mod.
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

congratulate for the release

great mod.congratulations to all who works on this mod. but its too complicated to get this mod works yet!!! when i try to start the mod it sends me out without starting the game.i mean i just could see the wallpaper pics and thats all ... hopefully will be a good patch soon.
    Menteşe Bey: Türkmen Beylerim! Biz işgalci güçlerin emirlerini değil, milletin dilek ve isteklerini yerine getiren bir Sultanla birlikte oluruz. Gidilecek Uç kalmadı. Zulümden kaçmak milletin kaderi değildir Günbegün tükeniyoruz. Moğollar beylerimizi öldürüyor, malımızı mülkümüzü yok ediyor. Bu gidişata Türk Boyları daha ne kadar dayanabilir? Dilimizin yerini, Farsça ve Arapça aldı. Töremizi ve kimliğimizi koruyabilmek için verebileceğimiz canımızdan başka nemiz kaldı? Hepimizin yaşadığı bu baskı, sindirme, medeniyet haricine çıkarma ve yok etme faaliyetlerine ne zaman dur denilecek?

have you tried start the mod by the fa.bat inside the FA folder ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    have you tried start the mod by the fa.bat inside the FA folder ?

yes i did but unfortunately same!

here is the system log !!!

thanks for trying to help m8
    Menteşe Bey: Türkmen Beylerim! Biz işgalci güçlerin emirlerini değil, milletin dilek ve isteklerini yerine getiren bir Sultanla birlikte oluruz. Gidilecek Uç kalmadı. Zulümden kaçmak milletin kaderi değildir Günbegün tükeniyoruz. Moğollar beylerimizi öldürüyor, malımızı mülkümüzü yok ediyor. Bu gidişata Türk Boyları daha ne kadar dayanabilir? Dilimizin yerini, Farsça ve Arapça aldı. Töremizi ve kimliğimizi koruyabilmek için verebileceğimiz canımızdan başka nemiz kaldı? Hepimizin yaşadığı bu baskı, sindirme, medeniyet haricine çıkarma ve yok etme faaliyetlerine ne zaman dur denilecek?

that log shows a big mix during the installation (not proper one) shows stuff wich was from past releases and solved long ago

this shows that somehow you still using files from old versions or things got all messed and mixed new and old .... settlements invalid tile was solved 2 patches ago just example o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    that log shows a big mix during the installation (not proper one) shows stuff wich was from past releases and solved long ago

this shows that somehow you still using files from old versions or things got all messed and mixed new and old .... settlements invalid tile was solved 2 patches ago just example o.O

:d its too many suggestions about patchs and fixes on the forum so i confused!!! can you please tell me how to install a healty ferrum aeterrum 0.70 including all fixes? thanks anyway.

Hm I've got a question about the 0.8 version. Does it need to be installed over 0.5 or 0.7?

its a stand alone version and dont need the 0.70 and 0.50 too work,make fresh install,first delete FA mod and then install version 0.80.

Also would be very nice to see the new changes in 0.8

i have played a new campaign with the byzanties,and i could see some new regions,great new historic pictures,great new turks princesses (with big booties(must be from the sultans harum lol)
    new besieging and married pictures and many more
    i think there is nowhere a thread that shows the new things in version 0.80?but i like it verry much

and if you want, you can after you instal version 0.80 put mine sub-mod in too,its gameplay compatible with version 0.80

changes:

- better grass
    - islamic princess portraits
    - islamic princess strat model
    - new georgian roster
    - new aor units (remodeled): anatolian axemen and christian militia
    - menu and loading screens reworked
    - new scripts: devalued coinage, bad harvest/taxes, pirates, council event
    - lithuania faction balanced (previously very very overpowered)
    - launching of ferrum aeternum new HQ (forum)

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

hi Ataegina,

can i just install 8.0 over the 7.0? and must i put .exe again behind the file name?
    I just been on your site its really nice i gonna join in tomorow

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast