Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Patch 0.70 RELEASED !!

Default Re: Patch 0.70 RELEASED !!

now i got the same files, and it seems that mine little fix has worked for me i can play now,look at bugreport and see for little fix!hope you like the picture i put in for al_adil.
    gonna bring out some portrait too use in this game,for annyone how wanna use them

have you guys installed the patch inside the FA folder and not in mods folder ? i'm in turn 24 o.O no ctd
    Last edited by Ataegina; September 04, 2010 at 11:06 AM.
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Overlord.ru's Avatar Centenarius
    Russian Federation, Moscow Region, Town of Electrostal

Ok, I downloaded the base version 0.5 from this thread : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=381094 ,the first six files(not alternatives)
    Then I put them all in MTWII\mods folder in this order : part one, part two, part three, part four, part five, last part
    Then I installed patch 0.7 in MTWII\mods\FA

I tried it 2 ways: First I entered the game and start a campaign after installing 0.5 version and isntalled 0.7 only after it. Second I installed both 0.5 and 0.7 without a single start of the game.

Both times if I chose HRE they spoke arabic, and a gunsmith was available in Milan oO

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

it always gives a ctd.i ve enough modding experience.at least i know how to load mods.

i use win7 ultimate.maybe problem cause of this.try to play with turks.also.

Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    have you guys installed the patch inside the FA folder and not in mods folder ? i'm in turn 24 o.O no ctd
    yes normally it schould go fine,but i think the historic_event picture of al_adil got corrupted and ctd the game, but i put fix in it too,plus error log is saying some little errors too,am trying too fix that,even tough it will not ctd the game.

Quote Originally Posted by karaislam View Post
    it always gives a ctd.i ve enough modding experience.at least i know how to load mods.

i use win7 ultimate.maybe problem cause of this.try to play with turks.also.
    why dont you try mine little fix?i put it at bug reports it helped me,and first i had too ctd.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord.ru View Post
    Ok, I downloaded the base version 0.5 from this thread : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=381094 ,the first six files(not alternatives)
    Then I put them all in MTWII\mods folder in this order : part one, part two, part three, part four, part five, last part

I tried it 2 ways: First I entered the game and start a campaign after installing 0.5 version and isntalled 0.7 only after it. Second I installed both 0.5 and 0.7 without a single start of the game.

Both times if I chose HRE they spoke arabic, and a gunsmith was available in Milan oO

gunsmith issue i've found the source, this is missing the event_counters on edb , as for hre speak arabic this needs a new events.dat(.idx)

this is very strange,got any one else the same problem as overlord?
    install: first download and install 6 parts ,then install patch 0.7, then you can install mine little fix.
    can you play with sweden?

gunsmith issue i've found the source, this is missing the event_counters on edb , as for hre speak arabic this needs a new events.dat(.idx)
    now i understand wat overlord was saying, he said that they offered him a gunsmith lol

yes thats because was missing the counter on export_descr_buildings !

as for hre speak arabic this needs a new events.dat(.idx)
    Hm so where can I get this new file? I've tried to delete both events.dat and events.idx together and separately, but this caused HRE to lose voices at all :x

Hm so where can I get this new file? I've tried to delete both events.dat and events.idx together and separately, but this caused HRE to lose voices at all :x
    look at post 271 of bugreports.

i've posted the fix on bug reports thread so far hre says kaiser so i guess this time is fixed

Hey Ataegina, mb put accent, descr_buildings and stevie's CTD fixes on the first page of this thread along with the 0.7 link? So that new ppl weren't so confused

its done

update: new fix added on first page (descr_regions) this allows recruit the aor units in finland (tavastians) !
    Last edited by Ataegina; September 04, 2010 at 03:35 PM.

hello got some little fixes plus new portraits and some nessecerly codes for byzantium player and some other factions our game will crash you can add this in as the last one
    here is downloadlink:http://www.filefront.com/17263287/custom portraits plus little fixes.zip

just extract too SEGA\medieval II total war\mods, if you play with france ,hre our turky,poland, byzantium you schould see new leader portraits and some more.

fixes some error of owership of units and some units stats in descr_unit and some missing codes in descr_strat this got too the AL_ADIL FIX

edit: with the fixes from ataegina this our the last fixes we can see now, the rest is for playing the game
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; September 04, 2010 at 04:00 PM.

ok i got few questions:

EDB: and event_counter pagan_lithuania 1 (why ? theres no conversion script o.O)

what is the changes (ownerships,descr_strat,campaign_scripts) some more detailed info would be great for everyone

EDB, dont know who made this script so am no expert in this...lol that must be in last update by you.
    the others where errors that where in the log like teutonic_order(has no ownerschip over some units,so got too give them in export_descr_unit.they got gap in building,like in some armoury buildings,where there name where forgotten too put in.in the descr.strat there where labels missings for characters and so can ctd the game,plus portraits where missing and i added them in,thou am not a real modder i try too help some, the al_adil historic event was corrupted by downloading , so gave it new event_picture plus new text entry so the game dont ctd annymore.added new portraits for barbarrossa,louis VII,leoII,hethumI,for the polish king and his heir,and for seljuk of rum sultan,for the english king and for manny more.

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Hi stevietheconquer,

Got the same thing like last time for somme reason if I down load the patch i get a Unknown file and cant open it,
    is it possible to put the pacth with the hotfixes in a rar file like you done for me the last time?

ok, i will post it on first page

Also i compiled all of my and yours hotfixes in a single download, less confusion and more easy
    Last edited by Ataegina; September 04, 2010 at 05:28 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast