Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: Impérial Eagle Mod / Closed / Now MoE

Default Re: The Impérial Eagle Mod (Béta Release 15/10/10)

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Marshal Beale♔ View Post
    Starting to look like NOW with the greatcoats and all. Well done, this is defently a great mod. Very well researched and of top quality. As a modder, I can the amount of work that has been put into this mod. Well done.

Cheers, MB
    the greatcoats were my special request, cuz im playing your mod NOW. do u think could you add these units to NOW? or should i just try to edit the stats and run L'aigle's mod with yours?

♔Marshal Beale♔
    Starting to look like NOW with the greatcoats and all. Well done, this is defently a great mod. Very well researched and of top quality. As a modder, I can the amount of work that has been put into this mod. Well done.
    Thank you for your comments, i would also like to congratulate you for the good work you do, i try to do the job as realistic as possible, but it is often difficult, for example, pieces of mantle which passes through the harness ....

I'll release a last version with the 1e Rgt de Grenadiers-à-pied and the 1e Rgt de Chasseurs-à-pied into greatcoats.

Quote Originally Posted by L'aigle View Post
    ♔Marshal Beale♔

Thank you for your comments, i would also like to congratulate you for the good work you do, i try to do the job as realistic as possible, but it is often difficult, for example, pieces of mantle which passes through the harness ....

I'll release a last version with the 1e Rgt de Grenadiers-à-pied and the 1e Rgt de Chasseurs-à-pied into greatcoats.
    today?
    ohh and what is the song name what you can hear in main menu?
    Last edited by Jean-Roch Coignet; October 17, 2010 at 07:41 AM.

The Adventures of Jean-Roch Coignet! it is the cult series on the history of "Grognards".
    puts it in yu tube - JRC or Capitaine de la Garde Impériale
    you did not know? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKCGaBNkO6w (Le chant du départ, il pleut bergère, la prise de Mantoue, cadet rousselle, on va leur perçer le flanc, le départ de Boulogne, Fanchon, chant de l'oignon)
    These are all songs singing by the Imperial guard in campaign.

I'll try for tonight, but with the loading time will be very late.

The Adventures of Jean-Roch Coignet! it is the cult series on the history of "Grognards".
    you did not know? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKCGaBNkO6w (Le chant du départ, il pleut bergère, la prise de Mantoue, cadet rousselle, on va leur perçer le flanc, le départ de Boulogne, Fanchon, chant de l'oignon)
    These are all songs singing by the Imperial guard in campaign.

I'll try for tonight, but with the loading time will be very late.
    ohh i have watched all the videos on youtube about Coignet, and i have 300 mb of french songs from napoleonic era, but i didnt recognised the song in the main menu. i wanted to download the series about his life but i couldnt find a torrent Au pas camarade, au pas camarade, au pas, au pas, au pas....
    i heard 4 different version of chant du départ, only in one were singing. on va leur percer flanc has no singing in it if im right. hmm guess have to listen to the other songs
    ohh no problem about the loading time for me i can wait until 4 am if i have to.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebfO1tUmsok
    Last edited by Jean-Roch Coignet; October 17, 2010 at 01:07 PM.

2e Grenadiers-à-pied de la Garde Impériale
    2e Chasseurs-à-pied de la Garde Impériale
    With greatcoats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I make the unit card and is good

1. and 2. regiment now in greatcoats?

1 and 1 Normal
    2 and 2 GC
    but it is enough to disable one or the other as you want.
    Everyone can choose what he prefers, just make some changes in files.

Link added V0.9 + GC

Lord Lotion's Avatar Civis

Dear Eagle,

It is with the greatest pleasure that I indulged in some serious testing of your modification and I am compelled to say it is most bichingly superb, sir. These were among the finest of my 900+ hours I have so far spent playing NTW and testing all mods I could get hold of. My highest regards and gratitude for your supreme work which is truly marvellous in any aspect. You have done great to all true friends of the Napoleonic era, amongst which I count my modest person. I could gaze just keep on gazing at the beautiful colors and the crisp and sharp rendering. Very well done indeed. I am anxiously awaiting new releases on your side, sir.
    However, if I might humbly make a suggestion, thouh I presume it has certainly been brought up at a different occasion: I miss GEORIDERS cavalry trumpeters, which were very well done and a very pretty sight stinging out from the homogeneous mass. (It might lead too far, but I took special delight in checking after a battle wether unit leaders, trumpeters and flag-bearer had survived the inferno )
    Is there a possibility of bringing them back?
    Is it possible to introduce eagles and bearer to the french regiments? The cherry on top of the cream, one might assume.

My respect and hat tip to you, sir

=S=
    =L.H.=

I can't wait for line units.
    Do you have a plan to include the 14 hussars regiment ? There's a cruel lack of French hussars in NTW, I can't understand why there are not in game. Bart's ones were really good, but shakos were inaccurate.

Lord Lotion's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Bellicose View Post
    I can't wait for line units.
    Do you have a plan to include the 14 hussars regiment ? There's a cruel lack of French hussars in NTW, I can't understand why there are not in game. Bart's ones were really good, but shakos were inaccurate.

I suggest you try Georiders Waffenmod, Bart07 Mod or, Swiss´AUM MOD. Hussar, Hussar...Hussar!
    =L.H.=

Lord Lotion
    Thank you for your appreciation and give your opinion , yes, i just noticing it, i will fix it quickly.

Bellicose
    Tomorrow i'll attack the rest of the army, there will be the first 4 Hussars plus a generic unit hussar without limit, to avoid overloading the cavalry units roster.
    I prefer a list of average unit, you never play thirty cavalry unit in a campaign
    So an average quantity of quality units that you'll play completely.
    But do not worry, all the diversity of the troops will be available.

Prince of Essling's Avatar Napoleonic Enthusiast
    Patrician

Your new improved skins are truly superb! Very well done. Am looking forward to including your newer units in my armies as when they become available.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Essling View Post
    Your new improved skins are truly superb! Very well done. Am looking forward to including your newer units in my armies as when they become available.
    indeed, best french units what i have seen

Prince of Essling
    Thanks mate, finish the French army will go fast now, after i'll work on the British army.

Update - Link soon (tomorrow morning)

- Add powdered hair for the old guard (1e & 2e Rgt only)
    - Add more face differ, different age (All)
    - Flag bearer and musician corrected
    - Visual improvements

Update - Link soon (tomorrow morning)

- Visual improvements
    wow! you really working hard to make them perfect!

Update - add link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OCSLT4YB

- Visual improvements

agranel's Avatar Civis

It couldn't be better... but it WAS!!! I really appreciate your hard work, mate. Your textures are the best I've seen in this game, no doubt!

Thank you very much for I'm enjoing again this game a lot.