Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Units/Stuff

alien_t's Avatar В Съединението е Силата

Default Re: New Units/Stuff

Thanks mate.
    Bulgaria: Total War - Mod For M2TW
    Check my Turnovo, custom settlement video preview or download it here
    Under the Honorable Patronage of B. Ward

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

Little update.
    The early alpha of walls & main buildings placement. The terrain is still vanilla/flat.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by alien_t; June 22, 2011 at 07:06 AM.

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Is this a battlemap model?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Yep, but the render above is still not from game.
    I managed to import so far only part of it for testing purposes.
    Last edited by alien_t; June 25, 2011 at 06:24 AM.

(Morava) river 505 AD

A little update after the long and lazy summer.
    All walls are imported. Terrain and other buildings in shots are still vanilla.

(Morava) river 505 AD

gogo t's Avatar BULGARIAN

perfect, congrats
    MORAL

Thanks mate

(Morava) river 505 AD

If we would live in that era a letter like the one that follows would be delivered by a messager.

Nottification.
    To: Dux of Messia Alien-t .

Subject: Fortifications throught out the world of TGC mod.

Strategos...

By the Grace of God we have been informed that you have improved
    the fortifications in the Thema of Messia.
    We wish you to report to the Empire's capital to shear your knowlege with the rest of the imperial enginears.
    For your achievments from now own you will have the title of Megas Stratopedarches of the Empire.

Megas Domecticos ton Scholon humple serveant of God.

AnthoniusII

TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Thanks mate, if you have recruited other "engineers" for TGC I'll be happy to share what I know about the tool although it's no too much so far. I managed to import only the walls and one basic new building(little church, in the upper left corner), everything is still vanilla(from start up kit)

I started working on terrain but a nasty error does not allow me to import it in game and test it. I should ask somebody with more experience what's wrong with it.

(Morava) river 505 AD

Start is half of everything...No worries you will succeed!
    Any way in TGC we do not seak for extreme makeover of settlements.
    Just a tower replacement with those of castles and new gates.
    After all we have only cities.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Start is half of everything...No worries you will succeed!
    Any way in TGC we do not seak for extreme makeover of settlements.
    Just a tower replacement with those of castles and new gates.
    After all we have only cities.
    Then it wont be difficult at all to replace them. I guess new textures will be needed too. Like this one, more Byz like.

Let me finish what I have started and I'll join and make a try with your settlements. But with Constantinople will be a hard work.

(Morava) river 505 AD

Thanks mate!
    Constantinople wont be that dificult as it seams.
    KK and makayane gave me some infos and i have a good idea to make atleast a city with two lines of walls!
    Everything else will be vanilla.
    The texture looks wondefull.
    I asked help from them also.

Thanks mate!
    Constantinople wont be that dificult as it seams.
    KK and makayane gave me some infos and i have a good idea to make atleast a city with two lines of walls!
    Everything else will be vanilla.
    That's great, because I (still)have no idea how to set-up the settlement to be surrounded by sea/water(except from one of it's sides as it's in our case).

The texture looks wondefull.
    I asked help from them also.
    They have some beautiful things!

(Morava) river 505 AD

A little progress...

(Morava) river 505 AD

Little?
    Then how the "huge" should look like?

I assume you guys know about this type of thing, but just in case:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=359622

A good way for more variation and the like!

Little?
    Then how the "huge" should look like?
    Unfortunately the terrain needs a lot more work to become realistic. Working on terrain is the easiest part, but it's the most time consuming.
    Also I should add some civil buildings(some re-skinned vanilla houses, beside the custom churches I'm planing to add), because the city looks too "empty" so far.
    So in general I estimate the overall progress at ~40-50%.

I assume you guys know about this type of thing, but just in case:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=359622

A good way for more variation and the like!
    Thanks mate, I'll check this out.

(Morava) river 505 AD

2Shy's Avatar Campidoctor

Great model ! +rep

The city is growing...

P.S. Unfortunately the game keep saving my screen-shots in 1024x768 despite I'm running it on Full HD(1920x1080) both on campaign and battle map.

(Morava) river 505 AD

I have the same problem since i changed W XP and use W 7 64bits.
    You must go to your mod's preference.text and where it has video settings change values.
    Here is what i have done to mine.
    Code:
    [video]
    tga_width = 1440 [this is the tga size]
    windowed = false
    movies = true
    anisotropic_level = 16
    anti_alias_mode = off
    antialiasing = 8
    assassination_movies = 1
    autodetect = 0
    battle_resolution = 1600 900
    bloom = 1
    building_detail = high
    campaign_resolution = 1600 900
    There you can also select the grafics values too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast