Thread: ANYONE want to fix the Roman Camp?

Default ANYONE want to fix the Roman Camp?

Hello,

As we know CA decided on using a Mini fort and call it a Camp. Well in the files there is another camp that they originally planned to use. The only Problem with it is the Pathfinding, like the AI having a hard time trying to attack the fort. even though it has 4 open gates! lol

Its a great camp and My mod as well as MANY others could benefit from this Camp being fixed. SigniferOne released some tools for 3Dmax that can fix this. What I would like to find out is there anyone willing to see if they can fix this Camp? I have no skill in 3Dmax and do not own 3Dmax either. Or I would have had a go at it myself.

I hope someone here can give it a go?
    Lt_1956
    Creator of SPQR:Total War mod since 2004

I'd like to see that fixed too. The fort you used is so much cooler and more realistic. It would be great if someone could fix the pathfinding. Too bad I'm rather ignorant in that area .

P.S. Did you get promoted? or Demoted?

Tacticalwithdrawal's Avatar Ghost

neither, he got honoured (there are very few Senatorii and it's not a rank they give out easily)
    : - It's my smilie and I'll use it if I want to......

Ave Caesar, Morituri Nolumus Mori (in Glaswegian: gae **** yrsel big man)

Quote Originally Posted by Tacticalwithdrawal
    neither, he got honoured (there are very few Senatorii and it's not a rank they give out easily)
    Oh I see. Well in that case....Congrats! LT!

Kinjo's Avatar Taiko

LT you should try to get someone to switch out the barbarian fort with the wagon laeger too.