Thread: Upload?

Default Upload?

I made some new skins for BI, but can't upload the file! It simlpy won't recognize my loggin in download section . I'm new around here so if anyone know what could be the problem it would be nice to help ...

you can try uploading them at www.megaupload.com
    Proud member of Rise of Persia
    ROP Faction Preview: Thrakian Bessoi
    ROP Faction Preview: Persia

Under the honourable and illuminating patronage of Perikles , reputable son of imb39 in the house of Wilpuri

maximusminimus's Avatar Biarchus

I think you have to loggin again when you enter the downloads section, tha could be the problem.

Download V. 1.0 here
    Discussion and updates here

No, it just doesn't work. Probably because of this:

"Anyways due to the fact that we have upgraded our forums to vbulletin, we are unable to have our current members upload their files.

Instead all members that have registered prior to our forum upgrade are able to upload files."

Slaxx Hatmen's Avatar This isn't the crisis!

Quote Originally Posted by Salvantis
    No, it just doesn't work. Probably because of this:

"Anyways due to the fact that we have upgraded our forums to vbulletin, we are unable to have our current members upload their files.

Instead all members that have registered prior to our forum upgrade are able to upload files."
    Maybe you should Email it to sombody who can upload it for you? Or you could try http://www.filefront.com/
    Under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I

It's an ongoing problem that will be fixed soon. the upload script is screwed up and our network admins are looking for a new script to implement.

OK. Thanks for help :original: