Page 193 of 193 FirstFirst ... 93 143 168 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193
Results 3,841 to 3,847 of 3847

Thread: The Walking Dead: TV Series (Comic spoilers in tags with warning)

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream

Default Re: The Walking Dead: TV Series (Comic spoilers in tags with warning)

The reverend is a fairly clumsy attempt to deal with religion in the post apocalypse world. He burned his collar when he was on the road with Rick's group but now he's found a semblance of the old world he's put on another one to try to fit in. He is the snake in Deanna's Eden. I don't think they should kill him off just yet, he could be a great love to hate character.

John Doe's Avatar Pili Prior

Quote Originally Posted by Halie Satanus View Post
    The reverend is a fairly clumsy attempt to deal with religion in the post apocalypse world.
    Yeap, Christianity is going to be a hard sell:
    "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them." John 6:56
    The afterlife isn't really worth it anymore.
    Jesus was the first reported case of zombiism.

Quote Originally Posted by John Doe View Post
    Jesus was the first reported case of zombiism.
    Lazarus, no?

MathiasOfAthens's Avatar Praefectus Legionis

The ending was pretty sick. That was one hell of a sucker punch.

gastovski's Avatar Princeps

Michonne needs to go. You can't do to Rick by any means.

SPECTREtm's Avatar Princeps Posterior

So I pretty much gave up after 3rd season. Is it worth trying to catch up or is it the same rinse-repeat of the group getting into unbelievable situations where Rick makes some absolutely stupid decisions, etc etc?

Quote Originally Posted by SPECTREtm View Post
    So I pretty much gave up after 3rd season. Is it worth trying to catch up or is it the same rinse-repeat of the group getting into unbelievable situations where Rick makes some absolutely stupid decisions, etc etc?
    I suspect binge watching a season (or two) would make it seem better than it is. On the other hand it might force you to notice how bad some elements are.