Page 194 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94 144 169 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 3870

Thread: The Walking Dead: TV Series (Comic spoilers in tags with warning)

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Artifex

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Walking Dead: TV Series (Comic spoilers in tags with warning)

Apparently there will be 6 - one hour episodes, though I've been burned with that 'one hour' crap before (got 35 mins of show and 25 mins of advert).

Still............. Has the potential...

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

That shirt was totally on purpose left open.

Quote Originally Posted by Påsan View Post
    That shirt was totally on purpose left open.
    To show us that you are taken for a girl when you shave your chest and wear your hair long?

A Man's Avatar Vexillifer

A man is a huge fan of The Walking Dead comic book serial, but as far as the TV Show is concerned, a man considers season 1 to be the best. After that, everything felt forced, dull and unconvincing. The firing of Frank Darabont was really felt after season 1, budget cut too. Very few praisable performances and weak writing. Surely there are still enough good and interesting stuff about it to keep watching, but considering this is #1 show on television in terms of viewership... it should be much much better.

LaMuerte's Avatar Ducenarius

Guys , guys .... New season coming up! Tons of zombies ! Rick seems to be under a lot of pressure in next season! Will he finally turn into the madman that's been slumbering inside for so long?

Last edited by LaMuerte; July 10, 2015 at 05:26 PM.

gastovski's Avatar Senator

1:13, Maggie dies.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Artifex

Blog Entries

^Looks intense..

As does...

A Man's Avatar Vexillifer

A man hopes for a Morgan stand-alone episode! To see how he had a change of heart after "Clear" and learned his way with a stick.

IronBrig4's Avatar Good Matey

Big Comic Book Spoiler
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I'm thinking this is when Negan shows up and kills Glenn for the mid-season cliffhanger. I also think that Morgan is the show's Jesus.

In Fear the Walking Dead, I suspect the teenaged junkie will get several people killed. There will probably be an episode where he was supposed to be standing sentry duty, but he'll go off an get high instead. Meanwhile, several zombies walk in and bite some of the group.

Under the patronage of Cpl_Hicks

IronBrig4's Avatar Good Matey

Here are some images I took of the Fear the Walking Dead set at Comic-Con. It looks fantastic.

Under the patronage of Cpl_Hicks