Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90 140 165 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190
Results 3,781 to 3,794 of 3794

Thread: The Walking Dead: TV Series (Comic spoilers in tags with warning)

MacCarthy's Avatar Signifer
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: The Walking Dead: TV Series (Comic spoilers in tags with warning)

Good Bye Sweet Girl

Niles Crane's Avatar Tribunus Augusticlavii
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Haha, as if Maggie ever gave a about her sister. This is the first episode she's actually reacted to the fact her sister was even missing. I'm glad Beth is dead. She was such a non-entity for most of the show.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

TWD does tend to work on the basis of 'out of sight out of mind.' Beth had become more interesting this season but with so many additions (especially on the girls side) she's just an old face that became surplus.

So far this has been a good season. Rick is back to his best and there seems to be less whining and droning on about personal feelings.. All the plot points have been dealt with without dragging them on and the walker kills have been pretty steady.

Where to next though? The group has become too large to keep moving. They've also become too strong at this point, baby and priest aside they're all seasoned fighters, like a Delta Force of survivors.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Someone who has read the comics please come and give us some indication as to what happens next? I'm hoping they move away from Georgia next season. I don't mind if it's still in the countryside, I just want new scenery.

MathiasOfAthens's Avatar Praefectus Legionis
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The skies the limit. They could theoretically go anywhere or even stay in Atlanta trying to figure out their next step for one whole season. Eventually they make their way to DC

Regarding Beth? man why would she do that? Totally unrealistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hastings View Post
    I'm glad Beth is dead. She was such a non-entity for most of the show.
    She might of been a non-entity but the way she died was, imo, not believable. I cant believe her character would do that. To what end? Those scissors wouldnt even pierce a cats skin.
    Last edited by MathiasOfAthens; December 01, 2014 at 08:45 AM.

MacCarthy's Avatar Signifer
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Well when we first met Beth she was trying to commit suicide, bit of a selfish act. Now she ends her life trying to save another.
    BTW I can't believe Kinney is almost 30, must be some good genes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by MathiasOfAthens View Post
    The skies the limit. They could theoretically go anywhere or even stay in Atlanta trying to figure out their next step for one whole season. Eventually they make their way to DC

Regarding Beth? man why would she do that? Totally unrealistic.

She might of been a non-entity but the way she died was, imo, not believable. I cant believe her character would do that. To what end? Those scissors wouldnt even pierce a cats skin.
    Eh, maybe she figured she didn't have the chops to survive in this world (she didn't) and wanted to provoke someone into killing her.

Azog 150's Avatar Civitate
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Haha, as if Maggie ever gave a about her sister. This is the first episode she's actually reacted to the fact her sister was even missing. I'm glad Beth is dead.

Yeah that's the thing that annoyed me. Maggie hasn't even mentioned her once since her initial disappearance, and in fact even volunteered to go off on a mission to DC despite the fact her sister was still out there and possibly still alive.
    Under the Patronage of Jom!

EireEmerald's Avatar Tribunus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

alright now I am done with the show. In that I really don't want to watch anymore. The only real reason I have been watching it recently is because there is nothing else really on for me on a weekly basis anymore.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

That's okay. It's gone for the mid-season break so nobody's watching it.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by EireEmerald View Post
    alright now I am done with the show. In that I really don't want to watch anymore. The only real reason I have been watching it recently is because there is nothing else really on for me on a weekly basis anymore.
    Really? It's been better this season than it has since the first, with the odd episode exception. Besides if you stop watching now you'll never know what is happening with Morgan.

Toho's Avatar (-_(-_(>_<)_-)_-)
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

yea... the build up was great but wow.
    just wow, that was so stupid.

Someone who has read the comics please come and give us some indication as to what happens next? I'm hoping they move away from Georgia next season. I don't mind if it's still in the countryside, I just want new scenery.

I have read the comics.
    I have no idea what is going to happen but they will go to Washington... at some point.
    the guy that lied, lied a lot later than the show... showed.
    Last edited by Toho; December 02, 2014 at 04:18 PM.

Pontifex Maximus's Avatar Milka Maniac
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

This season has been great! They finally realized what I think everyone will agree is what we all want to see: tons of zombie killing. I don't think a single episode has gone by without a little gore involving zombie deaths. They are also off the leash in terms of raising truly horrifying realities of what the world is becoming. It takes a bit to make me cringe but the scene with the baseball bats and throat slitting made me squirm. I'm also happy Beth died, she was annoying. She might be the last annoying character fortunately, though I have a suspicion Pastor Dumbass will quickly take her place.

In regards to the last episode, Rick should stop asking large groups of people to join the group. It never ends well, though I wouldn't be opposed to seeing a horde of Atlanta walkers decimate a group trying to escape.

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    I have read the comics.
    I have no idea what is going to happen but they will go to Washington... at some point.
    the guy that lied, lied a lot later than the show... showed.
    Yeah, I think we're off the map a bit. Though I'll admit I'm behind on my comic reading
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; December 03, 2014 at 07:44 PM.

DarthShizNit's Avatar Sagittarius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Over all I think this season was actually pretty good, though that last part with Beth was a little stupid, didn't really see the point to any of her actions...
    They call me...Captain Laid(TM)!!!!

There used to be an awesome quote here, but 9 months latter it was declared against the TOS, so here's a link to amazing Synth Wave music instead:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLzjm9E1hwg

Thread Information