Thread: CTW Icons

Ahmose's Avatar Libertus

Default CTW Icons

For all those fans awaiting CTW. These icons for flags of the factions in CTW. I made them from the symbols came with CTW trail mod. They are compatable with exe files. Any feedback is welcome. May be I will do something better than that. Tell if you liked them and which one is the better. I hope this might be a little help that I can offer for CTW team. May god be with them. :original:

Regards\Ahmose
    Now playing and modding for Chivalry Total War Mod although I got Medieval II Total War...

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Nice. But wait. What format are the pictures in?

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Ahmose's Avatar Libertus

Thanks, I thought a lot of people will share there opinain about this work.
    These are in ".ico" format. You can use them as icons for folders and shortcuts specially RTW shortcut. I am glad you liked them :laughing: .
    Now playing and modding for Chivalry Total War Mod although I got Medieval II Total War...

hm I tried to make an icon myself but didn't have a proper tool to do it. What did you use to make these ?
    A new game development studio focusing on historical strategy games
    http://www.the-artistocrats.com

Ahmose's Avatar Libertus

I use the " Cool Icon Editor " program. You can find out on this site: www.iconcool.com. If you need any work like this, just say it :original: .

These are good Ahmose, I just extracted them to a directory and windowsXP knew to show them as little icons.
    I may be changing a couple of my shortcuts and folder icons to use these

Sail your ship as part of a fleet. Devs previously worked on: Darthmod, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks, RaceRoom, IL2-Sturmovik, Metro, STALKER and many other great games..

militiaman's Avatar GEWar TWC Alliance!

Under the Patronage of Basileos Leandros I, who is under the patronage of Kscott, who is under the patronage of Lord Rahl, who is under the patronage of MadBurgerMaker, who is under the patronage of genghis khan, who is under the patronage of GodEmporer Nicholas

Miles

Want it want it want it!!!

Ruhe in Frieden, Calvin.

Ahmose's Avatar Libertus

Thanks guys, I am really happay that you liked it. This is my present to all CTW team and thier mod. I felt sad when I saw thay are hard pressed in making the mod. So, decided to help, although, it may be a silly help.
    I am working on Icons package that incolude a lot of icons from vanillia RTW and RTR and CTW mod. Excpect it after tomorrow . Thanks for the interest.

WOW Those look really good. Can't wait to use that for my Civalry Total War Icon. *Waits Patiently for mod to be released.*