View Poll Results: Basic to Intermediate Practical Application Modeling Course?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 82.14%
  • ...and yes

10 17.86%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beginner to Intermediate Practical Application Modeling Course in Milkshape 3D

Default Beginner to Intermediate Practical Application Modeling Course in Milkshape 3D

How many are interested? Use the poll so I know the exact number and whom you are.

Oh, and spread the word if you want it to happen any time soon.
    Last edited by alreadyded; September 02, 2010 at 04:40 AM.

Nesimī's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Basic to Intermediate Practical Application Modeling Course in Milkshape 3D

I actually like MAX better for modeling but Milkshape is good for comments and weighting and all that stuff
    shum

Default Re: Basic to Intermediate Practical Application Modeling Course in Milkshape 3D

Everyone actually likes 3dsMax better, not just you. But you can use either, or both, programs to learn and apply the course material. Maya also, they are all similar programs and you can import files between them. However, the course will focus mostly on Milkshape because it is easier on the beginners, and therefore me and the rest of the class.
    Last edited by alreadyded; September 02, 2010 at 05:23 AM.

Default Re: Beginner to Intermediate Practical Application Modeling Course in Milkshape 3D

I would be interested, but be warned i am a complete noob when it comes to modelling, i can't seem to make a decent model.
    Proud to be Welsh! Cymro FTW!

Eruantien's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Beginner to Intermediate Practical Application Modeling Course in Milkshape 3D

Haven't got enough posts to vote, but i would choose yes

when would this start?
    shum

When enough peeps have the chance to join up, I am only going to teach this class once so I want to give all the stragglers at least a few weeks to a month. Though people may still join the course anytime after it starts.

Lü Bu's Avatar "Mightyest Man Alive"

i would be interested since i know very a little from milkshape and i working all the time in 3d max
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    Check update thread for new HQ models
    My Workshop™

How many would we need for this class?
    shum

Product Designer

perhaps you can contact some of the publications to put an advert in one, so more people will know of this course.
    DESARC92 / Product Design
    Once known as MarcelP | Product Designer | Under the Patronage of Legio
    Marcel's Modder's Resources | Tutorials | The Graphics Workshop

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

I'd be innnn

I'm definetely in.

My Picture Gallery

So seems I can take part of this too, I'm in

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

Im in.

Yes, as Marcel said, show us what you can do.
    shum

Huene's Avatar Aimless Wanderer

have you sent the lords of the TWC uni your first class yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Huene View Post
    have you sent the lords of the TWC uni your first class yet?
    I honestly don't care about that crap, so it will most likely be an 'unofficial' course. I am doing this because a lot of people have the desire to learn and that is not something that should be wasted. It happens more than enough in our world as it is. So I will teach this class regardless of any permissions or whatnot that may be necessary. However, if one of you would like to notify whomever, feel free. I care not.
    Last edited by alreadyded; September 15, 2010 at 02:45 PM.

Allright then, I guess we wont have any fancy assignments and TWC degrees but whats important is that this starts quickly. Do you have a planned starting date?
    shum

As soon as enough peeps, about 30, have joined. If the animation course fills first then I may teach that first.

I like you .
    Good to see some interesting courses after all .

My Picture Gallery

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast