Thread: Recommend Me a Mod

Stildawn's Avatar The Legislator of 'Lol'

Default Recommend Me a Mod

Hi All

Im very new to Mount n Blade... I havent played any of the other ones I just got Warband last weekend...

So far I am obsolutely loving this game... Just simply loving it one of the best games Ive played in a very long while...

Now I have friends who play this and they say that one of the best things about Mount n Blade in the mods...

So Im after a mod a really good mod... Heres a little list of likes etc that may help you recommend me a mod:

- I like mods that come all in one (as in total overhaul mods etc) not lots of little mods.
    - I want to stay with the medieval theme etc
    - A mod that incompasses lots of things that generally make the game better (things like: more options, more economy, more tweaks, more imersion etc)
    - A mod that tries to put in all the little things that the community likes that the game developers ignored or didnt have time for.

So basically I think im after a partial/total conversion mod that changes everything in the game to work as a whole... I dont mind if it still stays roughly the same.

If any of you have played Medieval Total War 2? Theres a mod called Stainless Steel which is basically exactly the type of mod im looking for. Its basically the same game just a million times better lol.

Thanks.

PS. Oh Im more into single player if that helps.

PadrePio's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Recommend Me a Mod

You won't go bad with The Eagle and the Radiant Cross.

Stildawn's Avatar The Legislator of 'Lol'

Isnt that for the original Mount n Blade? I have Warband?

No, it's been ported to Warband 1.131 - see PadrePio's link.
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder