Thread: 1.3 is B-A-D

Default 1.3 is B-A-D

1.3 has thouroughly screwed my Rome files, it shows on the error report that it is trying to open non existant folders ( Artillery carry2push.cpa) etc. I recommend that if you value your install, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS FILTH! I had to delete and reinstall the entire game! Also iv'e found that a similair problem occurs when you try to play the game after you have installed the BI expansion. Is Sega/Activision trying to mess with us!!!??? Has anyone else had this happen!?

Incinerate_IV's Avatar Burn baby burn

Did you have a mod installed when you installed 1.3? I have BI and 1.3 seems to work fine for me.
    THE PC Hardware Buyers Guide
    Desktop PC: Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 2.8 Ghz | Swiftech Apogee GT waterblock + MCP655 + 2 x 120mm rad | Biostar Tforce 965PT | G.Skill 4gb (2 x 2gb) DDR2-800 | Radeon HD 4870 512mb | 250GB + 160GB hard drive | Antec 900 | 22" Widescreen

it is quite stupid it made me change all my roman units to roman when it had romans_julii and such

I had RTR 6.2 installed but i have never had a problem with it and previous patches untill now

Quote Originally Posted by SG81
    I had RTR 6.2 installed but i have never had a problem with it and previous patches untill now
    You do have to install on a clean RTW you know.
    "Tempus edax rerum." Ovid, Metamorphoses
    Under the patronage of Virgil.