Kingdom of Denmark : Tavix
    Kingdom of Hungary : Desley
    In the Campaign setup check Savage AI and Disable Real Recruitment

Defeated:
    Kingdom of Portugal
    The Crusader States

RULES:

Jihad and Crusades

*****************************************************************************************************

- No crusade abuse. Only settlements on the way to the crusade, and of the targeted Faction can be attacked. This goes for Jihads too. No joining a Crusade/Jihad to get units and/or movement points and then leaving the invasion.
    - Any army can only join the crusade/jihad if they have the intention to go all the way towards the target and capture it
    - Jihad or Crusade armies are not allowed to fight in battles against armies of same religion.
    - Exploitation of Jihad/Crusade movement points is illegal

*****************************************************************************************************

Battles:

- All Player vs Player battles must be auto-resolved.
    - Battles against AI can be played.
    Note: Screenshots are to be posted as evidence of auto-resolve(only for player vs player battles).

Agents:

- You must have 2 spies or more to open another human player's gates.
    - No exploiting merchants in the form of merchant stack - (Putting several merchants in an army or fort securing a resource).
    - No killing generals|family members(princessesn included) with assassins(only other agents can be assassinated).

Buildings:

- You can only destroy military and religious buildings 3 turns after the city's capture
    - You shall not be allowed to destroy buildings in a settlement if it is under seige.
    -Ports cant be destroyed.

Other:

- No attacking ships inside ports

- No circling armies in order to destroy them entirely (it mean no surrounding enemy army with several single units,because if enemy army is defeated there will be no survivors,and that is bug)

- Spawned troops when someone gives you a settlement that is near a war zone have to be disbanded IMMEDIATELY the same turn. If settlement is not in a war zone you are allowed to keep one of them to maintain public order in the settlement.

-Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list, and thus lose all their movement points

-Armies that are defeated in battle may not be attacked on the following turn, as they are banned from moving, either by the game mechanics or by the rule above. They must be allowed to move first, or must be reinforced. If the defeated army retreats to a settlement or fort, this rule does not apply.

choose who you wish to be your sub throughout the game (Your ally, friend ect.) or alternatively, the play- Turns must be posted within 24 hours of previous turn(+ 12 additional hours for SUB if turn is not played),You may er furthest away will be the sub. If not the admin will sub the turn if there is no objection from the player

- Any actions that may be considered an exploit will be judged by the administrator and other players that are part of this hotseat before decision is made

Campaign Maps
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Turn 5

Turn 10

Turn 15

Last edited by goro; March 13, 2011 at 04:36 AM.

goro's Avatar Tribunus

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.3 Early Era Campaign

England Byzantine Empire and Hungary are already chosen.This will be a fast paced one and it will start in 10 days no matter how many people we have unless they are very few

Lord Luka's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.3 Early Era Campaign (10 days left)

I will take HRE.

Kingdom of Norway for me

goro's Avatar Tribunus

Quote Originally Posted by Playeraka View Post
    Kingdom of Norway for me
    Im good with that.Just in keep in mind that we will have few human players.If you want to change faction before we begin tell me.I have no problem with Norway

Quote Originally Posted by goro View Post
    Im good with that.Just in keep in mind that we will have few human players.If you want to change faction before we begin tell me.I have no problem with Norway
    Ok i will have a look

Praeses

Cumans.

im up for venice
    Most Dope Fresh Artist Out There
    DraMatiQue
    Free Mixtape Download

goro's Avatar Tribunus

write here what mods would you like me to choose and what difficulty for battles and campaign since we will have many ai factions

Novgorod

Quote Originally Posted by goro View Post
    write here what mods would you like me to choose and what difficulty for battles and campaign since we will have many ai factions
    Just Savage AI, no other mods. Also, VH / VH. Let's make sure the AI factions aren't complete walkovers.

grouchy13's Avatar TW Mercenary Veteranii

Quote Originally Posted by Swarbs View Post
    Just Savage AI, no other mods. Also, VH / VH. Let's make sure the AI factions aren't complete walkovers.
    Seconded
    Under the Patronage of the Venerable Jom Patron of the one true Shogun wealthmonger, Antipodean son IZob, Terrifying Sultan of the Blitz totalwar_legend & Warden of the Iron Throne Dux

Danes for me.

Rafael_Brasil's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.3 Early Era Campaign (9 days left)

France for me =]

goro's Avatar Tribunus

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.3 Early Era Campaign (8 days left)

ok since we have a good number of players we could start earlier.Anybody who wish to change his faction should say it now.

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.3 Early Era Campaign (5 days left)

Can i play the crusaders?

goro's Avatar Tribunus

yes you can.but i recommend taking a stronger faction since there are not many human players and fatimids are human.But if you insist you can play as them

Archraze's Avatar Biarchus

I'll take the Seljuks.

goro's Avatar Tribunus

sure

Bump

Page 1 of 39 123456789101126 ... LastLast