Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 318192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: "GRIM AGE" - Mount & Blade mod for single play based on Mount&Blade Warband by world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles

Default Re: "WARHAMMER - GRIM AGE" - Mount & Blade mod for single play based on Mount&Blade Warband by world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles

Any news? Are you implenting Chaos Dwarfs or just the ,,good" ones?

Hyperfyre's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: "WARHAMMER - GRIM AGE" - Mount & Blade mod for single play based on Mount&Blade Warband by world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles

Brought MAB today on steam, gonna have to check this out, looks intresting.

Laetus

Does this modification have other races besides Kislev, The Empire, and Chaos in it, in particular the Orkz yet?

It all is here:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.p...,133702.0.html

Read under "our planes"
    Higgings.

Here I am.

We remove word "Warhammer" from names of our mods.
    So now names is:
    GRIM AGE - Skirmish
    GRIM AGE - Ostland Campaign

New logo
    Spoiler for

Please moder rename this thread in just GRIM AGE.

All units for skirmish is ready. Here first of them.
    Hunter. Dressed to be hard visible in da forest or so.Одеты для неприметности на природном ландшафте. Обычные луки и более чем слабые зубочистки ближнего боя.
    Spoiler for

Ждите очень скоро новых юнитов.

Before asking something about mod - please, look at first page.

@Furok
    You might need to fix that logo picture and why must the modders get rid of the word "Warhammer" for exactly?
    (curious)

GW copyright policy, or how i like to call: coorporative ********

Anyway, great loocking archers, and what you mean for ready furok?? Is the release coming soon?

Please guys who use our old signature chose a new one.

[size=2.65em]Signatures[/size]
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Something with code. How can I switch off showing pictures directly in my post editing? I want to see text when I preapare messege. Not pictures.
    Last edited by Furok; May 08, 2013 at 03:46 AM.

@Furok changed but I must ask you this, do you have one with a blue background instead of the red one, red isn't my favorite color?

Yes I have it and I send CODE for you in PM. Also I add it at Taleworlds thread at first page.

Icon12 Re: "WARHAMMER - GRIM AGE" - Mount & Blade mod for single play based on Mount&Blade Warband by world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles

Thanks Furok your the best.

Oh and good luck on the mod.
    Last edited by Mike12096; May 09, 2013 at 06:59 PM. Reason: just a bit of good luck

Marksman. Grow from Hunter. More dangerous for marauder-like enemies.

Part 1

Part 2

This is going to be awsome.
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

Shooter

Those crossbows & Handgun's...there...there...AWESOME!!
    Keep up the beautiful good work Furok & Skirmish Grim Age mod team.

Boy I can't wait for this bad boy to be released soon.

IrishBlood's Avatar GIVE THEM BLIZZARDS!

This stuff looks great! I cant rep you enough Furok!

Crossbowmen

Your kung-fu is the greatest!

Great to see you guys are still making progress.
    Last edited by Jean=A=Luc; May 26, 2013 at 03:56 PM.

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Default Re: "GRIM AGE" - Mount & Blade mod for single play based on Mount&Blade Warband by world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles

The ammount of love putted to the texturing is incredible, can't wait to see them in motion.