Thread: Trading

Default Trading

When you get trade right sto another faction do you really get more money? I've checked this out and it doesn't seem so!
    Under the Noble Patronage of Rome AC.

I'm french! Why do you think I 'av this outragous accent you silly king?! Now go away before I taunt you a second time!

A former member of the Canadian Colbert Nation, now a working member of the Panda Punctuation Police Protection agency. Otherwise known as PPPP.

yes it really helps to get trade rights you wont see it in the turn you make the agreement but later on it will help .
    It is better noticable when you have trade agreement with one and then cancel them this really cuts down income
    for example Numidia: If you have trade rights with Carthage you can early game play even(barely) well then declare war on them or cancel traderights I assure you you will go in to debt because your terretorys have less export routes. Just try it use a small faction that is bordered with a trade giant Numidia/carthage or Parthia/Seleucids
    Living in the Netherland but am a Frisian the noblest of Germans. NOW playing SAI Julian campaign, http://www.unihorn.nl
    Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent, Isaac Asimov
    F@ck de massa, grijp de Kassa, Bas Hoorn 2009

Thanks! I did notice tha the sea trade was a little more profitable than land, but when I build the trade buildings it doesn't seem to increase anything by very much!
    Under the Noble Patronage of Rome AC.

I'm french! Why do you think I 'av this outragous accent you silly king?! Now go away before I taunt you a second time!

A former member of the Canadian Colbert Nation, now a working member of the Panda Punctuation Police Protection agency. Otherwise known as PPPP.