Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Submods Recommendations for SS? Ask Here!

+Marius+'s Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Submods Recommendations for SS? Ask Here!

Well, I thought that it was apparent that BGR IV is still present in the Titanium(I also believe SSHIP) setup options.

From what I know, basically nothing is compatible with BGR V.

Thank you for your answers Marius Marich
    and
    Lifthrasir
    , i
    appreciate your help friends.
    I thought that SSHIP wass shutdown cuz it has many crashes ... So if not shuld i instal SSHIP or TITANIUM , what you propose friends, wich is better and harder ? THX AGAIN !

Any submod that makes character traits for the player less of an inevitable spiral of doom? It's annoying that nearly all player characters are pretty much doomed to become complete drunkards and more.

I have been playing this mod since version 4 and love it but recently I was inspired to see if there had been any mods to add permanent forts on the campaign map. The only one I have come across is this: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...y-and-late!%29 and unfortunately it does not appear to be save-game compatible. I'm about 40 turns in to a new game and am rather pleased with the way things are going so if anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful.Cheers, and thanks to all the awesome modders who have worked and are continuing to work on this fantastic mod.

Is Blood, Broads and Bastards compatible with 6.4 with Menteith's bug fixer submods?

whats best to use to stop crashing during battles. please help.

Default Mod request, local units trainable in cities.

As the title says, just something that makes local units like Eastern spearmen or Turkish archers trainable in cities.
    I get a kick out of using them to garrison conquered territories, but i find moving them to a castle to retrain them somewhat tedious.

Has someone done soething like this and if not what files would i have to modify?

Default Best submod(s) to use?

Been having a rake around but I can't decide.

Does anyone swear by a certain submod or do most of you prefer the base 6.4?

I've seen a couple with wonders and new buildings, so that's kind of cool I guess.

Default Looking for the following lists of mods, please help!

Campaign:

One that allows regnal names to be used (ie, a character can be renamed when becoming Emperor) or one that gives a greater chance for reoccurrence of names among a royal line.
    One that fixes the Papal naming scheme to be historically and chronologically accurate- it's really weird when Lucius III is made Pope after Lucius IV.
    Something to allow inheritance of relics from faction leader to faction heir (ie, someone acquires the Crown of Thorns on Crusade, gives it to Emperor. Once current Emperor dies the new one will receive it next turn).
    Something like the submod collection I noticed, but as that is defunct thanks to the guy no longer modding I am looking for a new link to the downloads.
    Maybe increased chances of having children for the royals?
    Definitely would love an earlier appearance of pike mercenaries, especially Swiss, since they show up as rebels constantly anyway.

Battles:
    Nothing really to request here. Maybe something to reduce how OP a heavy cav charge is (seriously, even though a spear formation will stop it it still kills 2/3-3/4 of the unit before dying, most of that in the charge). Not especially urgent given how I exploit it as well.
    Alii inferre bellum, facientibus pacem.

is there a mod fixing crossbows so they can shoot from walls again?

Is there a small mod which changes descriptions for late era factions in the startup screen? I always enjoy reading them in every TW game and it would be neat to read late era factions situations etc. the typical stuff

Which is better, Titanium or SSHIP?

Default Map Mods

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if there's any mod that ONLY change the map? I mean I love the map of SSHIP, but that's about it for now. I like how the mod gave more regions to western and remove some from the steppes and the north and I wish to play a mod that keep everything from original SS6.4, except the map (and of course anything affected by such a change like starting position, etc).

Anyway, I hope there's something like it that exist somewhere, or I'll have to consider doing a map modification for myself. :/

Thanks!

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Map Mods

my Mod is mostly titanium Scripts + New Map + My Scripts as it all like a Good-Mix from all-around mods in one mod ,if you are interested in such a mod maybe try to help me in your spare time in txt files or historical events.
    I Came,I Saw I Partially Differentiate

Default About Stainless Steel 6.4

Is there any submod which includes Latin Empire for late period in Stainless Steel 6.4?

Losthief's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: About Stainless Steel 6.4

don't know what was done/included but:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...t=Latin+empire

its just someone's personal edits. looks small so probably mostly map changes/name changes not units. But might be worth a look or something for you to build off of for your own use.
    LOSTHIEF
    I'd rather be lucky than skilled!

CanOmer's Avatar Centenarius

Is there a grass mod that changes the white flower grass in battlefields of SS?
    Because 3d unit details are now hard to see with these white flowers for me.
    My Submods For Europa Barbarorum II Clean Campaign Mini Map for EB 2.3 ;

Default Re: About Stainless Steel 6.4

Looks like if you played Byzantines and lost ground you'd end up with something like that. Maybe try autoresolving until your first faction leader dies

Default Turns per Year and Gunpodwer

I was wondering if anyone had done mods for SS that add more turns per year or that cancel gunpowder so that no gunpowder units come into play.

If not could anyone direct me how i could do this myself?

thanks.

Good as you are, consult any know a sub mod, so that there is a faction of the Knights Templar? Of the 6.4 if I wouldn't go wing 6.0 and my question goes that the 6.0 I craseh I have to download the 6.1 or 6.2 excuse the annoyance but I am something new with the theme Buenas como estan, consulta alguno conose un sub mod, para que exista una facción de los caballeros templarios? De la 6.4 si no iría ala 6.0 y mi pregunta va que la 6.0 se me craseh tengo que descargar la 6.1 o 6.2 disculpamen la molestia pero soy algo nuevo con el tema) Good as you are, consult any know a sub mod, so that there is a faction of the Knights Templar? From 6.4 if I wouldn't go to the 6.0 and my question goes that the 6.0 I craseh I have to download the 6.1 or 6.2 excuse the annoyance but I am something new with the subject)