Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SCREENSHOTS SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80!!!

Default Re: STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.50!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    i'm too awhile playing with georgia, even khwarezmian empire after the mongol invasion it resisted and with one region left they managed to get 3 full stacks and keeps attacking me with large armies, other side seljuks are alot aggressive and are waging total war against me luckyly for ERE they're recovering thanks to my georgian-turkish war !!
    seems a good campaign too,there are so manny faction you can play,mine next campaign,if i finish the denmark campaign wil be closer too mongols lol.if you let the ai build a little and get stronger then its a challange
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; November 18, 2010 at 11:42 AM.

little update:picture one:the mighty city Novgorod is mine next target!
    picture two:a legend has come the fear of the crusaders!Baibars...
    the next picture are from a fight against Novgorod for a fort of them.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; November 18, 2010 at 02:30 PM.

thats true, AI gets quickly strong

i made peace with turks wich is very fragile peace but gives room to re-organize and try to get some money , meanwhile khwrezmians have just urgench but they've alot of manpower and very heavy infantry armies, is giviing alot of work to me !

Last edited by Ataegina; November 18, 2010 at 04:19 PM.

one concentrated attack will destroy kwazermian,then you can face those good looking mongols
    kill them all,god will recognise his own.....blablablabla lol,god recognese nobody,only human does....lol
    no god come and say enough is enough no more war!peace!

true but a) it will require 2 armies with best units b) i dont have that money c) 3/4 of my total number of troops is on anatolia to keep the turks out and d) they've better units and defensive position, i will need at least 3-1 advantage because if i make a disastrous offensive they'll in 1 turn besiege merv and buhkara and losing those two cities will punch a hole on my finances -__-

fight mongols o_O naaaaaah i prefer go to india this is more worth of trouble and gives good revenue

true but a) it will require 2 armies with best units b) i dont have that money c) 3/4 of my total number of troops is on anatolia to keep the turks out and d) they've better units and defensive position, i will need at least 3-1 advantage because if i make a disastrous offensive they'll in 1 turn besiege merv and buhkara and losing those two cities will punch a hole on my finances -__-

fight mongols o_O naaaaaah i prefer go to india this is more worth of trouble and gives good revenue
    am lucky in mine danish campaign that a have money enough,am playing without the army and agents cost
    will play with it the next campaign
    but you gotta attack someone if you want too get out of that terrrible place
    xxx annyway thanks for this great mod

little update, picture one: the novgorod troops are waiting for reinfoces,but sadly they not coming...
    picture two:the enemy sally out ,there was no hope for them.
    picture three:Novgorod is in denmark hands.
    picture four:after the prince of Novgorod heard about its fallen capital, he send his best troops too the city too reconquer it.
    picture five:the battle starts,but i have alot of troops too dfend the city!
    picture six:mine reinforces where already slain some Novgorod troops outside the city,as they where seperated from their general.
    picture seven:Novgorod troops enter the city,as they could not charge they had too wait their time too get slain!
    picture 8:more Novgorod troops slain by mine reinforces,the battle has won as mine reinforces surrounded the enemy.
    picture 9:pope call crusade too London.
    picture 10: as mine troops where verry close too england i send with a big smile two big crusade armies too london.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; November 20, 2010 at 08:52 AM.

as i put some new things in game a had too cancel mine campaign with denmark and started new campaign with kira khitai,too be closer too those good lookin mongols and am testing the savage aicampaign for this mod,put some improved ancillaries in for antioch,crusaders

crusaders_sword_jerusalem and holy_crusaders_helmet and king's Helmet, the kings helmet can by get be a really good general most have command 8 lol but then he get so much authory that he will be the next kings as the people wants him as he proved his bravery and skills for them, still some improved will come.

too some picture of danish and kara khitai as i was testing too make kwazermian horde after they lose there last settlement.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; November 21, 2010 at 04:52 PM.

little update kara kithai campaign:first thing i did was making a alliance with mongols,but they wil attack me no mercy here,but for the moment they wil stay calm
    here are some picture from the kara kithai units as i mixed them from old units as new units from version 0.80,the savage campaignai seems too work good,but you gotta start a new campaign.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; November 23, 2010 at 04:01 PM.

some little update with kara khita:some pictures of units and the pope of course calls crusade too anhilvarna,a hungary crusade army get there first but it seems that it will not make it .
    the savage ai is goin well as i put back in the offence_nobillity(i changed the code a little so now only a king with a low authority can it) trait now it seems too work better then before.love this mod,got only one ctd the norway bodyguard of heir and king will lose mine hair too solve this
    and some picture of Kara_Khitai Helmet that can be get by a good general that got minium 5 battle stars,and there are enough enemies around the Kara Khitai lands too get it.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; November 28, 2010 at 10:38 AM.

as i make a little change in the version 0.50,i started a new campaign with rajputs,as the campaign with kara khitai was a real good one,but i was getting slain by the mongols....as i still have ctd with nor_bodyguard of king and heir of Norway will make later some script that will terminate them lol by some special script(till i found out what it is that cdt the king and heir),as nobody is playing this great mod accept me and some others,it makes no differents.
    here some pictures of mine campaign:dont mess with the france our they mess with you ...and thanks Ataegina for those updated rajputs units they looking really good!
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; November 28, 2010 at 10:37 AM.

new little update,just for fun offcourse i make alliance with mongols,hope too push them this way into russia....as you can see some picture of rajput units and ballian is still alive

little update:some pictures of rajput units,they are great!the pope calls only crusades against his own christen as he wants it all,again france has too pay,at the same time a jihad has called against the mongols!the savageai is working very good.the crusade target bruges has been fallen!now the france have only one settlement left,Paris...amen.a turkish jihad army in on his way too urgench,and it conquered it without much resistance,but the mongols are close...the turks are doin very good and rush into roman lands and just have distroyed the crusaders,and are lmarching into the egyt lands.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; November 30, 2010 at 03:14 PM.

rajputs campaign continues....picture one just fighting against some rebels
    picture two:the pope calls crusade against last settlement of france,he really wants them too disapear....jihad called against yerevan,the turks took it,but they lost their settlement in persia against mongols,who just make alliance with russia lol.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; December 04, 2010 at 11:04 AM.

mongol army in genoa o.o

mongol army in genoa o.o
    lol,dont know how they came there,maybe too say hello too the pope

the story continue...the Kwazermians are on the run....Georgia is destroyed by the turks,and mongols in war with russia.
    another jihad goes on....picture 8:this is all that mine rajput general left of a onces mighty ghazni army,mongols are warned....picture 9:am marching into ghazni lands,as they have troubles with mongols its the wright time too attack.Ghazni are now mine vazals!as they are been attacked by mongols and turks they had no other chooice.picture 10:they got some problems there in Mecca...
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; December 05, 2010 at 02:19 PM.

little update,in mine campaign i have more difficulties with mine own faction leader,heir and generals then with the enemy lol,as they rebel our dont move,trying too fix this,as though i like some of it but it goes insane lol.
    picture one :another victem of the Turks,Armenia....but the mamluks,egypt our fighting back and the mongols are trying too invade too.
    picture two:Turks took constantinople
    picture three:the emperor could not see this and send his best imperial troops too reconquer it,and they did,even the emperor can do this only 1 time...the aisavage is doin very good!
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; December 11, 2010 at 02:44 AM.

some pictures of a novgorod campaign....picture one:those great swedish swordsmen like the prince's of Novgorod money!picture two some great units of novgorod picture three:some viking rebels landed too plunder the lands....or hiding for a ambush,our just waiting for a good fight....And now Denmark has the power in the scandinavian lands....
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; December 17, 2010 at 06:23 PM.

some pictures of polish campaign:
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; December 19, 2010 at 10:28 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast