Thread: please help me with a problem

Default please help me with a problem

hi all, thx for taking time to look into my thread.
    my problem is to do with rome total war online multiplayer
    i cant log into online play a message just comes up saying:
    "mandatory update required from www.total-war.com"
    so i sit there for 15 minutes downloading the patch from the site, set it all up, and what happens? try to log onto the online play and the same bloody message comes up again!

can anyone please help with the problem or tell me were to get a online patch that actualy works? thanks alot all!

Default re

can anyone plz help me? i seem to be the only one who has this annoying problem after looking in millions of forums! stupid game, problems problems problems...

PyrrhusIV's Avatar Primicerius

Please dont double post to bump your topic, eventually someone will be able to help you. My advice, un-install it and try again, but Install the 1.3 or 1.2 patch before you even play. I think this is an isolated incident, so please dont make it sound like a game defining problem

Default Re: please help me with a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Martyre View Post
    hi all, thx for taking time to look into my thread.
    my problem is to do with rome total war online multiplayer
    i cant log into online play a message just comes up saying:
    "mandatory update required from www.total-war.com"
    so i sit there for 15 minutes downloading the patch from the site, set it all up, and what happens? try to log onto the online play and the same bloody message comes up again!

can anyone please help with the problem or tell me were to get a online patch that actualy works? thanks alot all!