Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steam Mods Launcher v1.0

Default Re: Steam Mods Launcher v1.0

I have been trying to use the Hegemonia City States mod for BI, and it isn't working. Every time I launch the game with the Steam Mods Launcher, it simply launch the vanilla version of the game. The command line is -mod:bi/hcs -show_err -nm.

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEY40 View Post
    What if you dont have Winzip ?
    Download it. http://www.winzip.com/win/en/index.htm

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Architect of Doom View Post
    I have been trying to use the Hegemonia City States mod for BI, and it isn't working. Every time I launch the game with the Steam Mods Launcher, it simply launch the vanilla version of the game. The command line is -mod:bi/hcs -show_err -nm.
    I'm in the same boat. I can't run the mod from the .exe, only through the mod launcher, but when I use the launcher it only launches vanilla BI. Anyone got any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by HobGremlin View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I can't run the mod from the .exe, only through the mod launcher, but when I use the launcher it only launches vanilla BI. Anyone got any advice?
    I'm trying to use this same mod. I can get it to launch BI, which then offers the options of Imperial Campaign or Provincial campaign. IC just has a popup that says to choose from the below list, so I then click on Imperial campaign. This leads to a historical battle selection screen which when picked leads to the vanilla campaign not BI or HCS.

so if I'm trying to play Hegemonia for Barbarian Invasion, I would configure my name "rebelofspares" then, do I simply leave the modfolder blank? Or would I choose bi for Barbarian Invasion, or my third option as having to type in HCS? (HCS is the folder in BI for Hegemonia).

All I get is an error message saying that I am missing my Directx9, that the game can't find it (with BI). I can launch the regular Barbarian Invasion just fine, it's when I try to use this mod with it. If I simply create a short cut it gives me the script error described below.

If I use the regular RTW for the mod, it gives me a script error for descr_sm_factions line 38 column 1 horde_min_unit Saying that it doesn't support that feature. I tried several versions of this mod, and none of it worked. I haven't tried other mods though.

Don't know if anyone is around to help though, but any help would be appreciated.

Using Hegemonia mod and when clicking Start on the Mod Launcher, the Mod doesn't start; nothing even happens. Help would be brilliant.

I'm sorry but I don't see a link to download this anywhere can someone help me find it?

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Where's the link to the tool... I can't seem to find it on the OP... am I missing something...?

where is the file??

where is the file?/

Yeah where is the file, i'd like to play the Hegemonia City States mod, but they say i need the launcher for that.

Please re-upload the file!

It the total war community that built steam to be what it is, this makes me sick that they are now backstabbing the very people that made them what they are, if I didn't have so much money invested in games I'd wish that steam would go bankrupt as well as Ca, But this kind of corporate attitude effects all business in the same way, beat the crap outa your bread and butter, piss in your drinking water, its all the same.
    "Today I saw a slave become more powerful than the Emperor of Rome"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Laetus

Where the heck is the download link. This is why i hate forums.

Tiro

Necroposting but i really wish someone would miraculously see this and share this tool again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12