Thread: The corsairs are coming!

Default The corsairs are coming!

For many years have pirates from the south been a menace Gondors coasts, and now the corsairs are preparing a new raid against a small fishing village
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Thanks to a observant young boy, the villagers will at least not be taken by surprise. The local captain sends word to the nearby fort for aid. And while the women and children barricade themself in their houses, the men take up arms and prepare themselfs to defend their homes and families.

The corsairs leave their ships and storm into the village with swords in their hands.

The men of Gondor fight bravely, but they are no profesional soldiers, and their enemy outnumber them three to one. It seems hopeless.

But then, a horn sounds in the distant. The reinforcements have arrived!

The corsairs, having finished off the last of the local militia, rushes out of the village to meet this new threat.

The two forces meet on the shore to determine the fate of the village.

The battle rages on for some time, but slowly the Gondorian riders start to get the upper hand.

"We have them on the run! Drive them back to their ships!"

Victory is ours, buy we have paid a heavy price. The women and children are safe, and we have found some wounded survivors among the slaughtered garrison, but a majority of the villages men lie dead. Thoose Umbar dogs shall pay for this!

Valandur's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: The corsairs are coming!

Wait, I'm confused.
    It shows a campaign pic with you playing as Harad, but then you're playing as Gondor in a custom battle.
    Anyway, I dongeddit.

But, straight to the point, nice and quick. Also, those Corsairs running in and out of the village reminded me of something, I forgot though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele Bachmann View Post
    They would be incorrect. The only path to happiness is through Christ.

This is just supose to be a short story, not a report from any campaign Im playing.

Nice story

I like this story