View Poll Results: Shall LuckyLewis become a citizen?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 88.89%
  • No

0 0%
  • Abstain

1 11.11%

Thread: PASSED[Citizen] LuckyLewis (patron: Legio) Re-vote

Default PASSED[Citizen] LuckyLewis (patron: Legio) Re-vote

This thread is a re-vote due to lack of votes in LuckyLewis's previous application thread.

I will forgo the 2 day waiting period and simply up and place the poll. This is sufficient.

Client: LuckyLewis

Hello CdeC, I'm Lewis and I've been a member of TWC since June 25, 2006, while I did little to contribute in the earlier years, more recently, I've been far more active on TWC and have contributed in several areas of the site. I often view the Curia forums and would be interested in participating in the votes by obtaining citizenship.

My contributions are quite varied as I haven't really contributed to one particular area. I would say the majority of my contributions would be in the content staff, writing study and artistic areas, however I have also been involved in some minor modding roles along with site management positions. I have listed all the contributions I can remember below:

Contributions

Content Staff

Movie Making Course

I was one of the teachers in the TWC Unversity assisting Nanny de Bodemloze alongside MasterBigAb in the movie making course, particularly in the editing lesson.

Simplified Competition Archives & Leaderboards

I don't manage the competitions unlike the kind folk that do but as I take part in many of these competitions, I have simplified the archives for these people to make their jobs a little bit easier, especially so that they don't have to dig through the archives just to find out if someone deserves a medal for example. I update them myself at the end of each contest when the winner is announced.

AARs & TotW

Modding
    • Member of the TWC hosted The Great War Mod Development Team

Promotional Screenshots

I don't know if this can be considered a contribution but I randomly occasionally take screenshots that are often featured in first posts of various Napoleon mods for promotion and all that jazz.

I intend to continue my current roles at TWC and participate in the Curia.

Thanks,

LuckyLewis

Patron: Legio

This guy is one of my favorite people on TWC. This is the only reason I am patronizing him. Please pass him according to Strike Force directive MCMXVII.

But to be serious. I first noticed this raw, hulking figure while I was running the POTW section of the site. Both Lewis, and a current citizen of the Curia, Nanny de Bodmloze (senex magnus 'and all that') were then (and still are) stellar contributors to that area of the site (and many other areas{why am I using so many parentheses}).

Lewis is an impeccable poster. He is always helpful and when he sees a conflict, will do his best to resolve it.

Lewis has an organizational flair. This can be seen in his archives and simplified leaderboards. Really, look at them. Do you know how much time those took? And how helpful those are? Especially seeing my gung-ho methods of running the POTW and VOTM. I mean that he is <3.

He has solid modding contributions under his belt. As a member of The Great War mod, he has helped release a great mod for Napoleon Total War. He is in fact, in the process of adding black people to the game.

He was one of 3 professors for the Video making course of the Total War Center university. He was ever helpful and helped run it in Nanny's stead for a bit. I was spying on him at the time.

Most recently, he is Content Director of the Video Making team in content staff. He runs the newest and one of the most promising sectors of the A Team. He has helped it rise from the ashes. He is now a content director. One must remember that this is especially hard for a duffer. As you will gather from certain members posting their truths all over the Curia and Q & S whenever a Shambhalan is running for office, we run the site and will do anything to stop the duffers IN THEIR TRACKS.

As such it's remarkable that he's gone this far.

I want him to go farther, but it's only because I like him and have a vain hope to use him as a tool for Shambhala. Keep this in mind when voting.

Devoirs The Empress
    The Lordz Modding Collective
    "The LMC expects every modder to do his Duty" - not by Lord Nelson
    "Blow it out your arse." - Halie Satanus
    The Eagle Standard

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: [Citizen] LuckyLewis (patron: Legio) Re-vote

Meg or Ponti, can we have the poll please?

Viking Prince's Avatar Horrible(ly cute)
    Patrician

Revote the same as before -- yea. Let's hope for more votes this time around.
    Grandson of Silver Guard, son of Maverick, and father to Mr MM|Rebel6666|Beer Money |bastard stepfather to Ferrets54
    The Scriptorium is looking for great articles. Don't be bashful, we can help with the formatting and punctuation. I am only a pm away to you becoming a published author within the best archive of articles around.
    Post a challenge and start a debate
    Garb's Fight Club - the Challenge thread

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Cashmere View Post
    Weighing into threads with the steel capped boots on just because you disagree with my viewpoints, is just embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagar_the_Horrible
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.

Mega Tortas de Bodemloze's Avatar Let's Get After It
    Fort Hood, Texas/Parramatta, New South Wales, Bristol, Tennessee

Yoted yes as per previous vote and stated reasons.

Edit: Will the initial Lucky Lewis thread be posted in the antechamber? Also I would request that the term {invalid} be specified as just refering to the vote because the applicant's case review may be found there. If it remains classified as just {invalid} it is misleading imo...
    Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; August 30, 2010 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Edit.
    A Lion serves in Winter, then perhaps a Unicorn for the Spring.

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,
    then the weight of the evidence will still fall in your favor and carry the day

The Casual Tortoise: Mega's Guide to Fast Turtling

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Classily abstained.

Voted yes, as I would have if I'd checked the Transparency forum and seen this thread the first time My apologies to LuckyLewis, he's a good candidate.

Patron of Felixion, Ulyaoth, Reidy, Ran Taro and Darth Red
    Co-Founder of the House of Caesars

Default Re: [Citizen] LuckyLewis (patron: Legio) Re-vote PASSED

Passed, PMs sent.

Devoirs The Empress

Public.
    Last edited by Empress Meg; September 11, 2010 at 02:38 PM.
    The Lordz Modding Collective
    "The LMC expects every modder to do his Duty" - not by Lord Nelson
    "Blow it out your arse." - Halie Satanus
    The Eagle Standard