Thread: moneys

Foederatus

Default moneys

could any one tell me how to up the money so i can get more troops,this is the only aspect of the mod i dont like,being in the red makes me see red,i want to conquer and fight battles,not concern my self with administration,even on auto i go straight into the red,and cant do a thing about it grrr it really is annoying,any one plzz.

Default Re: moneys

Administration is an important aspect of the mod, so there's no way to get away without administrating (especially if you're the Normans, who are designed to be hard, financially), unless you use cheatcodes.

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    Administration is an important aspect of the mod, so there's no way to get away without administrating (especially if you're the Normans, who are designed to be hard, financially), unless you use cheatcodes.
    what are cheatcodes how do i do this plz

Press the "~" button (below 'escape'), type "add_money 40000" (without the quotation marks) and hit enter. Repeat until satisfied. You can replace the value with anything you want, but 40000 is the maximum.

Foederatus

tried this my friend it didnt work,thanx for your reply,ill just have to try a mod thats not so frustrating.

Pretty sure the console command does work, used it many times. Though it's good that you want to try the mod without it!