Osceola's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Until then..

More renders!

Phthia heavy spears

Myrmidons (Phthia)

Levy swords (Phthia)

Phthia Spears

I love the rest of Pthia's skins, but .. well I know the movie Troy made the Myrmidon's look like clones of Achille's but does that mean they hafta look like that in game? There are different ways to depict them.. maybe ,ake em look something along the lines of this?

http://www.salimbeti.com/micenei/images/guerrieri6.jpg

But more black on there to keep somewhat of an appearance to Achille's. In fact a black and gold (with silverish metallic shield) colour scheme would be awesome for Myrmidons..

I hate to complain but it's only cuz I like this mod so much that I'm doing so.. It's just thier so terribly boring right now. Hell evne Achille's could use something to differentiate him from the moviem while still keeping somewhat of an appearance to keep the Brad Pitt nuts happy. his armour is just so rediculous for the age and boring.

Rest of Phthia looks great though!

Oh and I cant forget to inquire on your little predicament. How are things going?

Rest of Phthia

I don't know. I'll probably want to keep it in for a personal reason more than anything else now because i've had to work on it again and again from the beginning to get it exactly the way it is now (because of other people's opinions). Perhaps once the current crisis is over i will make a more historical version of achillies or the myrmidons and release them as an optional replacement because i know your not alone in your view.

BTW Darth Vader has offered to help as has Lord Hazard. Hopefully their efforts combined will make sort work of what we have left. But everybody must keep in mind that the guy who left took quite a bit with him.

What about the Athenians and Dorians... PLEASE DONT TELL ME HE TOOK THEM TOO!

No they were mine too, our animator shrimpy has them and has been tweaking them and fixing any glitches they had. But he also has loads of animtions he is finishing off so i'm waiting untill all that is finsihed and sent my way.

So shrimpy isnt awol?

Anyways man if theres any actual units you lost I could talk to some peoples for you..

I'm just wondering what all was lost? If maps were lost.. I've got your back. I got some ehh.. "contacts" in the busiess y'know..

Also if you want to make an alternative Achille's and Myrmiddon pack, I can do the concept art for you. I can make something to skin off anyways. Just something you wont hafta do when you do get around to it. ^_^

Feel free.

What we lost was basically all of the code to get everything in the game and the most up to date map... so i might have to ask that favour regarding a new map once i get my hands on the old copy we have.

We also lost the banners, sprites, UI, etc etc but we have some other copies of this stuff though not all of it.

The main thing that required a lot of work was the code. Thanks to dartn vader and lord hazard hopefully we can get that redone pronto.

Right I can get you a mapmaker johnny on the spot!

That is if he agrees to do it..

PM me when you find the old copy unless some elite guy offers to do it, im not big on the map heights and roughness but rest i can do.
    made in nature

ya i like them only thing that i dont like which isnt a big deal is why do some of the warriors have like cow shields?

because they did in real life...

the poorer ones anyways

Zenith Darksea's Avatar Ορθοδοξία ή θάνατος!

Klipz, the reason that they have cow hide shields is because it's historically accurate.

Lycia peltast

Lycia slinger

Lycia elite archers

Elite archer looks excellent!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith Darksea
    Klipz, the reason that they have cow hide shields is because it's historically accurate.
    ah okay i didnt know that

Ah! Lycia! I didnt notice they were an Arab faction, but thats a very nice suprise indeed!

Til you get those Athenians and Dorians in, can we see some mercs or sometihng unique like that?

Sea People Peltast (Ekmesh)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast