Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Teutonic Crusades 1.0 for SS6.3 - Enhanced models and textures for Lithuania and Teutonic Order factions (former Enhanced Lithuania)

Default Re: Enhanced Lithuania for SS6.3

Thanks ! Like you I really love new cuman units from Rusichi mod, I think it should be interesting to overhaul them a bit too.
    However I never modified rusichi textures (other than the horses) so I can't tell it will be easy or not.

Can you do something like that for the wastern generals ?
    If you provide me interesting models, sure
    Last edited by Shoryn; August 27, 2010 at 05:24 PM.
    Teutonic Crusades Sub-mod for SS6.3
    Many graphical enhancements to Teutonic Order and Lithuania factions

Quote Originally Posted by Shoryn View Post

If you provide me interesting models, sure
    Can you make some using the barser's mod. I have the instalation files for V-8 .

I think its just a matter of switching current mounts used with other units shoryn? i would do it but im not sure which documents i would be changing,im honestly just a huge rusichi unit fan and was more than happy to see the 6.3 team add them i can tell you i would just like to see more of the vanilla units still currently being used (there are even vanilla units useing rusichi mounts..why??) being replaced by rusichi ones,also it would be great to see the rusichi campain map models used also,when i have time i would like to replace the byzantines map models also as i prefered the original ones,will post again soon shoryn when i get time,perhaps evan ask you a few questions so i can make some of the changes above myself

Update : Enhanced Lithuania v0.2

Changelog :

• Updated Regular Infantry textures
    • Model change for Noble Cavalry, Dievas' Guard, Lithuanian Arquebusiers
    • New mount for Regular Cavalry : padded horse
    • Added different texture for Dismounted Noble Sons, Noble Sons Cavalry, Noble Cavalry, Noble Infantry armor upgrades
    • Fixed texture bug with Noble Sons Cavalry Javelins
    • Fixed "General's Bodyguar" bug

Screenshots :

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Lithuanian Arquebusiers

Dievas' Guard
    Scale

Heavy Scale

Late Scale, Improved Metallurgy

Charging !

Regular Cavalry (new mount)

Noble Cavalry
    Light Scale

Scale

Heavy Scale, Late Lamellar

Noble Sons Cavalry
    Light Scale

Scale

Noble Infantry
    Light Scale

Scale

Noble Sons
    Light Scale

Scale

Link updated in the OP

Next to do :

1. Decent unit cards (hopefully... If someone is able to do it properly, don't hesitate please) and unit info cards (these ones I can do well )
    2. Have a view at the Giltine's Chosen textures and upgrade
    3. If you see another thing to add, tell me
    Last edited by Shoryn; August 29, 2010 at 12:52 PM. Reason: To-Do list added

Diversus's Avatar Civis

some why the link don't work for me

Meneth's Avatar I mod, therefore I am

Quote Originally Posted by Diversus View Post
    some why the link don't work for me
    The link has an error in it.
    Here's the correct link: http://raven-online.fr/en_lit/Enhanc...a_0.2_SS6_3.7z

Diversus's Avatar Civis

that was fast ty

Sorry for the mistake in the link Thanks Meneth

I re-updated the link 1 hour ago because there was a very weird error in the battle_models.modeldb. If you downloaded the file before that I recommend you to get the new one. Enjoy

Meneth's Avatar I mod, therefore I am

Sorry for the mistake in the link Thanks Meneth

I re-updated the link 1 hour ago because there was a very weird error in the battle_models.modeldb. If you downloaded the file before that I recommend you to get the new one. Enjoy
    Ninjaing in changes, eh?
    I do that once in a while, myself. Most of the times a change goes undocumented is because I've forgot what I changed, though.

In 6.3, many Lithuania models have missing textures when unit detail is set to 'low.' Is this bug present in this sub-mod also?

________Loyal fan of Stainless Steel and Third Age________
    (\_/)
    (ಠ_ಠ { WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!)
    c(")(")

Shoryn are you able to add the dievas gaurd mounts to the cuman general unit and the heavy horse as well? the vanilla ones look even worst under the well textured riders

I just tested with some custom battles with different units (almost every unit) and haven't got any missing texture.

Ninjaing in changes, eh?
    I do that once in a while, myself. Most of the times a change goes undocumented is because I've forgot what I changed, though.
    I had creeps when I launched my game to play just after the upload of the last version. "Unspecified error" OH SH- ! And this bug was very weird, there was a problem with the new mount I successfully tested 2 hours ago...

@Mojo : I should be able to. But now, I'm going to sleep
    Last edited by Shoryn; August 29, 2010 at 04:44 PM.

RollingWave's Avatar Praepositus

niiiice, My lithuanian campaign is going nicely as well, I have pushed the Danes all the way back to Denmark, and I have shot up to around middle of the pack in overall standings (as Lithu you basically start dead last). my problem is now consider wether to attack Norway or Novogod after I finish off the Danes. Though the Moors is really owning so far... they're already pushing into France (!!) , that's the real worry right now, since as Lithu I will have a hard time stopping them if they really get off.
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....

BrodY's Avatar Semisalis

I LOVE this mod. Lithuania was in some serious need of some pickin' up. I enjoy playing with Lithuania in early games as there ain't too much to keep focus on. well done, sir!

Hey there,

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo582 View Post
    Shoryn are you able to add the dievas gaurd mounts to the cuman general unit and the heavy horse as well? the vanilla ones look even worst under the well textured riders
    Please have a look at this post's attachment

Quote Originally Posted by BrodY
    I LOVE this mod. Lithuania was in some serious need of some pickin' up. I enjoy playing with Lithuania in early games as there ain't too much to keep focus on. well done, sir!
    Thanks mate, a pleasure. This is the kind of comments and happiness that push me to continue this work

Quote Originally Posted by RollingWave
    niiiice, My lithuanian campaign is going nicely as well, I have pushed the Danes all the way back to Denmark, and I have shot up to around middle of the pack in overall standings (as Lithu you basically start dead last). my problem is now consider wether to attack Norway or Novogod after I finish off the Danes. Though the Moors is really owning so far... they're already pushing into France (!!) , that's the real worry right now, since as Lithu I will have a hard time stopping them if they really get off.
    Thanks mate ! I went purely eastern in my campaign, as you can see (I have not high treasury because I have 6 full stacks plus 2 I'm creating near Riga to prevent TO invasion, so I gain about 3k each turn Thanks to Dievas' Guards I have much heavy cavalry with very low upkeep, as I have 7 temple of Dievas).
    I've had an alliance with Poland since the 2nd turn, they never betrayed me even with very small garrisons in frontiers (they have very small garrisons too ). Never get a crusade called on me, I give 1-2k to the pope each turn to stay in his little books, all this with Savage AI :
    Last edited by Shoryn; August 30, 2010 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyChief View Post
    In 6.3, many Lithuania models have missing textures when unit detail is set to 'low.' Is this bug present in this sub-mod also?
    Could someone please answer? Thank you

________Loyal fan of Stainless Steel and Third Age________
    (\_/)
    (ಠ_ಠ { WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!)
    c(")(")

I answered

I just tested with some custom battles with different units (almost every unit) and haven't got any missing texture.

So will you make texutes for the western generals ?

Quote Originally Posted by knight_12 View Post
    So will you make texutes for the western generals ?
    You already asked this on my profile. I said I'm working on it.

You already asked this on my profile. I said I'm working on it.
    Excuse me for the question Shoryn. I didn't see that you answered. Sorry mate.