Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed: Erion, by Inarus.

Valandur's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Assassin's Creed: A tale of blood, by Inarus: Book V - Chapter VIII: Deadly but in an Innocent Guise

Hahaha, after finishing AC Brotherhood and reading your latest chapters it feels like I'm reading what I've just been playing for the last couple of days.
    The climbing scaffolds, the swinging from beam to beam, the throwing money to the peasants, the aerial assassinations, the courtesans, the parachutes, the throwing knives, the pistol and the smoke bomb, it's like Erion is Ezio Auditore and the rest of them are his "Assassinos". Sauron is Rodrigo Borgia, the Witch King is Cesare Borgia and the Akallabeth are the Templars/Abstergo.
    Keep up the good work,
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele Bachmann View Post
    They would be incorrect. The only path to happiness is through Christ.

Inarus's Avatar In Laziness We Trust

Default Re: Assassin's Creed: A tale of blood, by Inarus: Book V - Chapter VIII: Deadly but in an Innocent Guise

New Part!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    The Dark Lord Smikor is growing tired of your defiance! now you will suffer his wrath!
    This huge army attacks Inarus' and DESTROY THEM COMPLETELY

Something useful please, cease the spam

Quote Originally Posted by Valandur View Post
    Hahaha, after finishing AC Brotherhood and reading your latest chapters it feels like I'm reading what I've just been playing for the last couple of days.
    The climbing scaffolds, the swinging from beam to beam, the throwing money to the peasants, the aerial assassinations, the courtesans, the parachutes, the throwing knives, the pistol and the smoke bomb, it's like Erion is Ezio Auditore and the rest of them are his "Assassinos". Sauron is Rodrigo Borgia, the Witch King is Cesare Borgia and the Akallabeth are the Templars/Abstergo.
    Keep up the good work,
    Its amazing really, you write that stuff an wonder, "Why is there wooden balconies outside all of these buildings??" It's only when you are describing all this that you wonder about the structure of these houses, how convenient everything is

I needed to get myself back into writing, so this new part is a bit meh. It does its job and that is it introduces another character. Note that some time has passed between that "*" in the middle of the chapter. Time to hurrie this darn siege along! Hurry this bloody book along all together!!

Oh and Hektor27, say something please!!!

Striker's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Inarus View Post
    New Part!!!

Something useful please, cease the spam

Its amazing really, you write that stuff an wonder, "Why is there wooden balconies outside all of these buildings??" It's only when you are describing all this that you wonder about the structure of these houses, how convenient everything is

I needed to get myself back into writing, so this new part is a bit meh. It does its job and that is it introduces another character. Note that some time has passed between that "*" in the middle of the chapter. Time to hurrie this darn siege along! Hurry this bloody book along all together!!

Oh and Hektor27, say something please!!!

How dare you say to Smikor to cease the spam?!?

Awesome chapter BTW (I didn't even read it but it is I'm sure )

Edit: just read it, just one thing:

"At last they came to familiar lands, of tall trees and great cities. They passed through Osgiliath and stayed the night in Minas Arnor, only to depart once more at dawn. They were returning home"

The name was Minas Anor without the first R unless I'm crazy (I probably am wheter I'm right or not but anyway...)

Edit 2: "Ionwë" I remember reading this somewhere else, or something similar at least, any leads?
    Last edited by Striker; December 21, 2010 at 04:38 PM.

How dare you say to Smikor to cease the spam?!?

Awesome chapter BTW (I didn't even read it but it is I'm sure )

Edit: just read it, just one thing:

"At last they came to familiar lands, of tall trees and great cities. They passed through Osgiliath and stayed the night in Minas Arnor, only to depart once more at dawn. They were returning home"

The name was Minas Anor without the first R unless I'm crazy (I probably am wheter I'm right or not but anyway...)
    Yup you were right!

If anyone can propose a name for the Assassin's Headquarters (in elvish or something in english that I could translate to elvish) then please step forward with your idea to claim some +rep

And no Striker, not Monteriggioni

Yup you were right!

If anyone can propose a name for the Assassin's Headquarters (in elvish or something in english that I could translate to elvish) then please step forward with your idea to claim some +rep

And no Striker, not Monteriggioni

You break my heart!

Seriously tough I was just kidding with that suggestion, if you took it I would kill myself (and you as well) in regret of ruining such a masterpice as this

Edit 2: "Ionwë" I remember reading this somewhere else, or something similar at least, any leads?
    Eonwë

I have also found a name for it... but its not perfect, bring me suggestions!!

Eonwë

I have also found a name for it... but its not perfect, bring me suggestions!!
    Yes! that was it

Could you.... please........ tell me the name?........

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    plz plz plz plz plz

Default Re: Assassin's Creed: A tale of blood, by Inarus: Book V - Chapter X: Job Offer

New Part! A body and a Stone

The next part will be long, violent and will take some time to be written. It is time for the Nine to face the Five.

(Ignore that heading, E Nim Otornasse)

Default Re: Assassin's Creed: A tale of blood, by Inarus: Book V - Chapter X: Job Offer

Interesting................................................. Very Interesting.....................................................................
    Anyway, lookin' forward to the next awesome chapter

Time for a shock guys: NEW PART!!!

The longest and greatest that I have written in quite some time. The final tale of the Battle of the Last Alliance, complete with those tales that never made it into the history books.... (uh.....)

That's ing huge!

+rep for the awesome read!

That's ing huge!
    That's what she said (sorry, could not resist).

That's what she said (sorry, could not resist).

she who?
    Last edited by Striker; January 05, 2011 at 04:32 PM.

New Part!

(Simply titled, "Farewell to the Dark Tower")

Two chapters should finish this.

Default Re: Assassin's Creed: A tale of blood, by Inarus: Book V - EXPECT NEW PARTS FOR THE NEXT HALF HOUR

TWO NEW PARTS

Firstly: EPILOGUE on POST 6 (READ THIS BEFORE YOU SKIP AHEAD (well durr).

Secondly: PROLOGUE on POST 7 (so read the Epilogue before the Prologue.... uh huh???)

If I went too far, please say, it is very hard to do this believably.

Oh and if you cannot work out the significance of the last line of the Epilogue, put it this way: I HAVE GIVEN MYSELF A -TONNE OF WORK TO DO WHEN I COMPLETE THIS.

Welcome to the Third and penultimate Age that shall be told of in this tale of Erion's elder life.

Default Re: Assassin's Creed: A tale of blood, by Inarus: Book V - NEW PARTS SEE LATEST POST

Thanks for the multitude of replies! I am overwhelmed

Joking aside: Did I go too far? (If so, PM me and I will send you a link to the original draft... It's over the top...)

Now, no more proper exams (proper meaning not General Studies), a millennia of years to fill up with violence (meaning this FF, not RL). I am firstly going back to basics: investigate (need to work out how to make that interesting and realistic), sneak up on, assassinate, leg it! (yup its back to AC1, how I miss those missions which actually involved some stealth....!).

Now I have some ideas of how to go about this:

Idea 1: NOT LIKE BOOK 1 (or at least, never go near Khazad-dum...)

Idea 2: Liberating a huge city like in ACB, possibly will save this for the Fourth (and final) Age.

Idea 3: Erm.... Any ideas guys? How do I add variation to awesomeness? I have not done a decent Assassination chapter since Velenia and her fan (damn need to do another like it!!!)

Default Re: Assassin's Creed: A tale of blood, by Inarus: Book V - NEW PARTS SEE LATEST POSTS

NEW PART!!!

That which is in italics before the spoiler, and that which is in the Spoiler too...

(The Date in the title has some significance)

Now for tales that are truly like AC1

Default Re: Assassin's Creed: A tale of blood, by Inarus: Book V - NEW PARTS SEE LATEST POSTS

Thanks for the multitude of replies! I am overwhelmed

Joking aside: Did I go too far? (If so, PM me and I will send you a link to the original draft... It's over the top...)

Now, no more proper exams (proper meaning not General Studies), a millennia of years to fill up with violence (meaning this FF, not RL). I am firstly going back to basics: investigate (need to work out how to make that interesting and realistic), sneak up on, assassinate, leg it! (yup its back to AC1, how I miss those missions which actually involved some stealth....!).

Now I have some ideas of how to go about this:

Idea 1: NOT LIKE BOOK 1 (or at least, never go near Khazad-dum...)

Idea 2: Liberating a huge city like in ACB, possibly will save this for the Fourth (and final) Age.

Idea 3: Erm.... Any ideas guys? How do I add variation to awesomeness? I have not done a decent Assassination chapter since Velenia and her fan (damn need to do another like it!!!)
    We do our best

I like the third Idea, very original.

Seriously tough, I don't have any idea, let's hope some of your silent fans (and no longer silent fans, as the case may be) have some great ideas, or you, yeah, that would be great!

NEW PART!!!

That which is in italics before the spoiler, and that which is in the Spoiler too...

(The Date in the title has some significance)

Now for tales that are truly like AC1
    Oh, how I miss those little side-missions from AC1, especially the "save the citizens"

Seriously tough, there's nothing serious to say, so..... yeah......... goodbye.

Default Re: Assassin's Creed: A tale of blood, by Inarus: Book VIII - Chapter I: The Last Day of Winter

Ah the "save the citizens" missions, god I enjoyed killing those winging women after talking to them!

Default Re: Assassin's Creed: A tale of blood, by Inarus: Book VIII - Chapter I: The Last Day of Winter

Ah the "save the citizens" missions, god I enjoyed killing those winging women after talking to them!
    Exactly. Those missions were so epic.