Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 227424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1418

Thread: Avatar: The legend of Korra

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Default Re: Avatar: The legend of Korra

Well they did go ahead and order 2 more full seasons shortly after season 2 was completed, which is why this season is so much better than season 2 was. Season 2 was rushed because the creaters were not sure Nick would continue the show until well after the show had finished airing season 1.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

saxdude's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

I wish Nick was a person so that I could slap him.

You can, don't watch the channel, and boycott the advertisers.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

I'm not 8 years old dude, how would I boycott Nick moreso then I already do by being a grown(ish) man. I only really watch or watched Avatar on Nick and now on the internet.
    Last edited by saxdude; August 12, 2014 at 02:32 PM.

Man.....

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    it really sucks to be the children of Aang this week

Spoiler for
    Pretty gut wrenching when they all ganged up on Tenzin at the end, he definitely had Zahir's number

Man I hate anarchists.

So is anyone wondering where the hell is the White Lotus like I am?

The Red Lotus sent them to their rewards, otherwise solitary twenty-four hour overwatched Gitmo confinement would seem a little extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan999 View Post
    So is anyone wondering where the hell is the White Lotus like I am?
    I though they got destroyed besides nameless benders are always weak so unless a character from the white lotus shows up I doubt they would be useful at all.

flota's Avatar Tiro

All those new airbenders should suck at the control of their powers, I would have wanted an even more one sided battle against zaheer, Tenzin should have schooled the guy, aang himself taught him. They should have shown us Tenzin kicking zaheer ass until his gang comes to help him.
    Of all of aang children Tenzin is the only boss. Katara was/is one of the greatest water benders, her daughter sucks.
    And bumi come on, even that kid looks like a "master" air Bender how is possible that he can't do anything
    Last edited by flota; August 20, 2014 at 12:40 AM.
    Imposible is Nothing.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

It would be ironic if Zuko and Katara turned up at the last minute to kick butt. And Toph.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by flota View Post
    All those new airbenders should suck at the control of their powers, I would have wanted an even more one sided battle against zaheer, Tenzin should have schooled the guy, aang himself taught him. They should have shown us Tenzin kicking zaheer ass until his gang comes to help him.
    Of all of aang children Tenzin is the only boss. Katara was/is one of the greatest water benders, her daughter sucks.
    And bumi come on, even that kid looks like a "master" air Bender how is possible that he can't do anything
    Zaheer is portrayed as a very powerful airbender from the very start, even if his powers are new. He's clearly studied air nomad culture his whole life and probably their forms of martial arts (which have been shown to be strongly connected to bending). He was also considered incredibly dangerous even before he became a bender.

Kya had a pretty good showing against both Zaheer and the armless chick, I don't necessarily think Katara could have beaten her either.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Considering the fact Ming Hua was using Kya attacks against her whenever she throw any attack

flota's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by the_mango55 View Post
    Zaheer is portrayed as a very powerful airbender from the very start, even if his powers are new. He's clearly studied air nomad culture his whole life and probably their forms of martial arts (which have been shown to be strongly connected to bending). He was also considered incredibly dangerous even before he became a bender.

Kya had a pretty good showing against both Zaheer and the armless chick, I don't necessarily think Katara could have beaten her either.
    I get your point but come on, Tenzin was raised as an airbender.
    And that kid? He has shown an incredible skill level and bumi continues to be a comic relief, even sokka became an skilled fighter.

They have shown us bending increases with training and age. Zuko was a let down so far.

BTW, does the title remain as fire Lord or it changes when it's a woman?
    Imposible is Nothing.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

Did Azula get the title? How was she addressed?

I though Tenzin was pretty handidly kicking ass until he got ganged up on.

Miles

Quote Originally Posted by DarthShizNit View Post
    Tenzin, defeated by the power of friendship. Villians are getting crafty.

flota's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by DarthShizNit View Post
    One on one, he could have beaten easily the lava guy and ming hua, combustion girl I don't know.
    And he was matched with zaheer
    Imposible is Nothing.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

He is a master, personally trained by his father, so it would look odd.

His sister gives the impression that she never took her bending as seriously as he did.