Thread: Empire:Total Standards.

Default Empire:Total Standards.

EMPIRE:TOTAL STANDARDS

Hey guys!
    As the name suggests I have made a mod that changes almost all of the battle flags in game. This is my first mod and I hope you enjoy it. I made this mod for people who like individual battle standards but do not what to drastically change the whole flag interface of the game.
    NOTE: This mod does not change the campaign map flags at all, only the battle standards.

Change Log:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    New flags for all nations excluding some republics/monarchies and all native American nations except for the Cherokee Nations. There are also a few small states that do not have their own battle flag.

To come:

To come: New naval textures for all nations!

Screenshots:
    Screenshots will be added soon!

To use this mod it must be placed in the data folder and then launched with mod manager. Full installations are included in the download.
    Here is a download link for strategy informer.

Alot of work has gone into this mod as it is my first, so I hope that you guys use the rep button generously!
    Last edited by ♔Corporal Lyons♔; September 09, 2010 at 06:46 AM.
    Proud to be a Duffer...and all that.
    Formerly Known as Le Chevalier Mal Fet.
    God save the Queen!
    "Nothing except a battle lost can be half as melancholy as a battle won."-Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington.

"A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him. "-Winston Churchill, British parliamentarian.

Default Re: [Released]Empire:Total Standards.

Work on naval textures has been started. Britain has been allocated a more realistic naval ensign. A flag for Hungary has been allocated too as there previously was no existing Hungarian naval flag.
    God save the Queen!
    "Nothing except a battle lost can be half as melancholy as a battle won."-Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington.

"A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him. "-Winston Churchill, British parliamentarian.

Libertus

The file is damaged

Really? I'll upload it again. Feel free to post any other comments here.
    Has anyone else had this problem?
    God save the Queen!

Libertus

The file still damaged

Yes, sorry. I haven't been able to use my computer recently, I'm typing this from my phone!
    I will upload the new file later tonight.
    God save the Queen!

Okay, the new un damaged file has been uploaded.
    God save the Queen!

Libertus

Thanks a lot, Chevalier mal Fet!

Libertus

Ehm, Chevalier, when i copy the file to my data folder, WinZip say to me the file is damaged...again

Alright dear boys, I know there has been some trouble with the downloading process, to combat this I have reuploaded a new file which I have downloaded myself and it seems to work fine. i hope you boys enjoy this fine mod!
    Your humble servant, Corporal Lyons.
    P.S I'm Le Chevalier Mal Fet, I simply changed my name dear sirs!
    Last edited by ♔Corporal Lyons♔; September 09, 2010 at 06:00 AM.
    God save the Queen!