Thread: Battle Scenarios

Default Battle Scenarios

Has (can) anybody created Scenario Battles ? I've had a look but as far as I can see, none of the mods seem to cater for this, they mostly seem aimed at campaign mode. There are a few historical Naval Battles that might make good scenarios battles, for example.

The Battle of Flamborough Head, pitched Bonhomme Richard commanded by Commodore John Paul Jones (would make a good unique unit(s) for the United States) and his squadron of two frigates Alliance and Pallas and the Brig Vengeance against the against the 5th Rate HMS Serapis and the Sloop the Countess of Scarborough defending a convoy of merchant ships. The Bonhomme Richard was a modified Indiaman but a Race Built Galleon would probably make for the best comparison.

r3deed's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Battle Scenarios

check the mod of The Northern War - Poltava
    by danova http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=309834

OK, not many battle scenarios but it seems possible, can anybody point me at a starting point for creating my own scenarios ?

I've had a good look through the Index of Modding Tools, Tutorials and Resources but there is nothing specific about battles.
    Last edited by WykeMartin; October 15, 2010 at 10:50 AM.

r3deed's Avatar Semisalis

there is a tool that edit map you can check them also lords realeased a set of new maps. I think you may ask the moders in the workshop they might help you.

I don't have any modding knowledge.