Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: New faction: Sweden !!!

  1. #1

    Default New faction: Sweden !!!

    As result of our poll for new campaign addon this was the factions most voted (sweden with draw with teutonic order but sweden have more potential and will be more unique) but since the current version have reached the max of factions, i will leave the community and fans of the mod decide wich factions you want gone to give place for this new ones in this new campaign!

    1 factions IN 1 factions ON make your choices for who must leave

    votes (for getting out):

    kara khitai - 1
    makuria - 2
    scotland - 1
    Last edited by Ataegina; August 25, 2010 at 04:00 PM.
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

  2. #2

    Default Re: New factions: Sweden & Bulgaria !!!

    norway out as long their king and heir ctd on battlefield replaced by sweden, the one scandinavian faction for another,then kithai(dont remember their name correct) out , replaced by bulgaria.

  3. #3

    Default Re: New factions: Sweden & Bulgaria !!!

    that can be fixed by simple use generals instead of king model script (so far i've tested and didnt crashed)

    kithai for bulgaria, ok its 1 vote
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

  4. #4

    Default Re: New factions: Sweden & Bulgaria !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    that can be fixed by simple use generals instead of king model script (so far i've tested and didnt crashed)

    kithai for bulgaria, ok its 1 vote
    this is great news i already tested that,but i must then put wrong command in,or did something wrong.
    the second faction too remove is a hard one ,Denmark then for Sweden, even i like them but in medieval you should give no mercy

  5. #5
    achwell's Avatar Decanus
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    580

    Default Re: New factions: Sweden & Bulgaria !!!

    NOOOOOOOO not khara khitia

  6. #6

    Default Re: New factions: Sweden & Bulgaria !!!

    just curiousity why replace a nordic faction by another? i think would be challenge if we've 3 factions disputing for domination of scandinavia and the baltic

    achwell, if not them than wich faction(s) do you choose for?

    i will keep updating the number of votes on #1 post !
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

  7. #7

    Default Re: New factions: Sweden & Bulgaria !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    just curiousity why replace a nordic faction by another? i think would be challenge if we've 3 factions disputing for domination of scandinavia and the baltic

    achwell, if not them than wich faction(s) do you choose for?

    i will keep updating the number of votes on #1 post !
    ok your wright,maybe gonna choose makuria then for sweden, saladin then can build a empire there in the places where makuria was?
    our dont count mine second vote because i really dont know

  8. #8

    Default Re: New factions: Sweden & Bulgaria !!!

    well in total war everything is possible even build an ayyubid empire in british isles or in india ok so vote for makuria too !
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

  9. #9
    achwell's Avatar Decanus
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    580

    Default Re: New factions: Sweden & Bulgaria !!!

    why change it?

  10. #10

    Default Re: New factions: Sweden & Bulgaria !!!

    well some factions arent popular and dont really do much for the campaign/gameplay so we're seeking for factions wich can "boost" the campaign for bring new elements and bring a greater challenge to the mod but this factions will be on a stand-alone addon so its optional at least for first release.
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

  11. #11

    Default Re: New factions: Sweden & Bulgaria !!!

    As a chinese player , I really don't want to look the kara khitai be removed out of the MOD!

    the kara khitai is unquine...

    i believe there is main reason for most chinese player like me to play this mod !

    I think makuria and a muslim country should be removed .
    Last edited by v1499; August 23, 2010 at 10:53 PM.

  12. #12

    Default Re: New factions: Sweden & Bulgaria !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by v1499 View Post
    As a chinese player , I really don't want to look the kara khitai be removed out of the MOD!

    the kara khitai is unquine...

    i believe there is main reason for most chinese player like me to play this mod !

    I think makuria and a muslim country should be removed .
    welcome here and thanks for the input
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

  13. #13

    Default Re: New factions: Sweden & Bulgaria !!!

    my vote for scotland
    Under the patronage of Nakharar
    DM Multi modding project

  14. #14

    Default Re: New factions: Sweden & Bulgaria !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Zuma View Post
    my vote for scotland
    William Wallace wil come....

  15. #15

    Default Re: New faction: Sweden !!!

    ok i've changed it and for now will be just sweden wich have some work done already, so making this more easy 1 faction in 1 faction out, being makuria so far the most wanted to be replaced!
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

  16. #16
    Constantius's Avatar Primicerius
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    England-Londinivm
    Posts
    3,416

    Default Re: New faction: Sweden !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Zuma View Post
    my vote for scotland
    second that

    Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    William Wallace wil come....
    ...and he will be hung, drawn and quartered

    Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    ok i've changed it and for now will be just sweden wich have some work done already, so making this more easy 1 faction in 1 faction out, being makuria so far the most wanted to be replaced!
    No Bulgaria IN Please its a must


    Signature made by Joar


  17. #17
    Constantius's Avatar Primicerius
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    England-Londinivm
    Posts
    3,416

    Default Re: New faction: Sweden !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    As result of our poll for new campaign addon this was the factions most voted (sweden with draw with teutonic order but sweden have more potential and will be more unique) but since the current version have reached the max of factions, i will leave the community and fans of the mod decide wich factions you want gone to give place for this new ones in this new campaign!

    1 factions IN 1 factions ON make your choices for who must leave

    votes (for getting out):

    kara khitai - 1
    makuria - 2
    scotland - 1
    Bulgaria got more


    Signature made by Joar


  18. #18

    Default Re: New faction: Sweden !!!

    well this isnt a matter of not going to make bulgaria, just a matter or organization and resources

    next patch new and reworked factions will be sweden and kara khitans, and next patch will feature bulgaria (wich needs more research and time to be done), at moment features and codding, balance and rosters improvement have much priority, so don't worry Bulgaria will soon or later
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

  19. #19

    Default Re: New faction: Sweden !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    well this isnt a matter of not going to make bulgaria, just a matter or organization and resources

    next patch new and reworked factions will be sweden and kara khitans, and next patch will feature bulgaria (wich needs more research and time to be done), at moment features and codding, balance and rosters improvement have much priority, so don't worry Bulgaria will soon or later
    great news!but will there be too a fix for the norwegean bodyguards?this wil be great fix

  20. #20

    Default Re: New faction: Sweden !!!

    what is wrong with them, i played with them and nothing seems wrong o.o
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •