Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New faction: Sweden !!!

Default Re: New factions: Sweden & Bulgaria !!!

[QUOTE=Ataegina;7937769]that can be fixed by simple use generals instead of king model script (so far i've tested and didnt crashed)

you said yourself that you can fix this with use general instead of king model?in mine game everytime i wanna fight with norway, with factionleader or factionheir the loadingbar is loading but before the loading bar is full the game ctd.maybe its only in mine game?

Default Re: New faction: Sweden !!!

well that script have been removed so on next patch will be general/captains only
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

ok,thanks,sorry for misunderstanding.

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

What of the Danube ? cities on wrong side or provinces crossing Danube. Bulgaria TW can be of assistance for Bulgarian/Vlach research, with regards to units etc I can also help with historical info, if you wish
    Last edited by Constantius; August 27, 2010 at 01:08 PM.

Signature made by Joar

well for such changes we need a mapper, and what difficults now more is make a roster we're trying push forwards in quallity. but lets stay on topic "sweden"

but feel free to open new thread regarding bulgaria, info and all will be welcome!

The team should consider adding Aragon, Portugal and burgundy for realism and ballance in Europe.

we've reached our faction limits, those factions are small factions better for provincial gameplay to add small factions in europe this would make other zones totally unbalanced, this to remenber we've four zones for balance europe , middle east, steppe, central-asia with india so we can't give all to europe and leave all the rest empty

Makuria = Scotland

and THAT is a fact.

I want Bulgaria! Remove the Scots!
    Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514102

makuria have been replaced by sweden and its on the patch released today!

bulgaria will take some time, also because loads of work on my other mod aswell models and such isnt that easy !

If it is to remove Kara Khitai, then maybe its better to have two different campaigns, that is two mods in one.

In the standard FA you remove Kara Khitai, and in the second one you leave it present. Maybe you can even expand the map more to the east and cut the west, making a version of FA only to eastern factions, then you can include China proper, maybe Korea as well. Because in standard FA Kara Khitai only have two settlements, covering a lot of land, and probably a few opponents around it, this can cause the AI to expand unrealistically over the map, and you will see chinese bordering russians, for example.

Studpuffin's Avatar Tiro

I wish I'd seen this sooner. Is it still to late to vote out Scotland?

Cut the indian factions, the game is about europe, cut 2 easternmost factions, add Bulgaria and Teutonic order. That should do it.

so -kara khitai

first a wanted too disapear Kara Khitai too,but after a second look,i was wrong their units are amazing good, and very good made,their position is in a dangerous place,so if you wanna have some challenge,then play with the great Kara Khitai
    and the rajputs are too a faction i like,with the great elephants,schould be nice too have a little fun in rome with them.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; June 21, 2011 at 04:43 PM.

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

If Sweden's in the game, they should have the same voices as Norway and Denmark, not as the HRE.
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12