Thread: Crashes on Start up.

Default Crashes on Start up.

Games doesnt even open, just crashes on Startup. Any ideas other then Reinstall?

Anotherthing, why cant the installation have multi text options, most retail games do. It really help. IDK how to copy and paste everything, get confusing after bout 4 copy n pastes

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Default Re: Crashes on Start up.

Hello first of all my gratitude for making a so awesome mod like this one really profesional work you have put in it guys.I sadly want to say that i cannot play this mod yet been trying for a week now and all i get is an "unspecified error the game will now exit screen". i have windows 7 and i also have tried everything including downloading the torrent of 3,3 GB which holy pilgrim was kind enough to upload.I would like your help plz cause i do not do what i do wrong and i would really love to play this divine mod.thank you in advance.Oh btw just to let you guys know i downloaded the torrent and simply copied and pasted it in my c:\Sega\medieval2_total_war\mods\teutonic. The game starts but when i choose a race any race it puts me in the desktop with the message i wrote before.Thank you so much in advance for any help.

Citizen

Did you make sure you turned off your UAC?

Try looking here and see if it helps

Thank you so much! This really helped me So kind with the quick reply my respect

Citizen

No problem