Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crash at end turn

Default Re: Crash at end turn

Alright, well I fixed the happiness of two cities, but the third region/city of Augila in northern Africa is still rioting. Also, how do I upload a save? It's an SAV file and it won't let me upload those.

Either store it in a .zip-archive and upload that or How (and why) to post a SaveGame

Not sure if I'm doing this right... http://www.axifile.com/en/8B5F39D90F

That worked.

Your game is bugged, your FMs have weird traits (especially the funny origin traits...Gens Avrelia coming from Goudum, hilarius). Ok, not that funny for you. It seems that you either installed EB wrong (check the build number in the main menu) or have changed files through mini-mods or on your own.
    My advice would be to install EB new (How to install EB) and start a new campaign.

XSamatan

A side note to rebellions:
    You easily can say if a town crashes the game if the crash occurs during the faction's turn which owns this city, Augila does not crash the game, it crashes at the beginning of your new turn.

I had a campaign crashing and it was due to a city rebelling, gave it a few happiness buildings for a turn and all was well again! Many thanks!

So finally, to close the Thread there is no way to fix this. I mean you must see every city in the game to avoid a rebellion? Damn... it would be great if someone could invent somo fix or something

Quote Originally Posted by XSamatan View Post
    If it's not a rebellious city, or you're unable to prevent the revolt through other means, you can try to take over control of the faction in question.
    Thanks, this works like a charm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12