Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 31819202122232425262728

Thread: [SS AAR] The Legacy of Skantarios - Restoration of the Roman Empire **COMPLETE** (With Compilation)

Default Re: [SS AAR] The Legacy of Skantarios - Restoration of the Roman Empire **COMPLETE** (With Compilation)

First of all, I agree with those, who thought, that specific AAR here is great! It is more than that Excellent work on it, hope you make soon another...

But if to make AAR, screenshots have to be coverted to jpg. format, if yes, what is the fastest to do it (I am quite bad with GIMP...cant go on converting my screens one-by-one, it would centuries for me )

Default Re: [SS AAR] The Legacy of Skantarios - Restoration of the Roman Empire **COMPLETE** (With Compilation)

Currently I'm on page thirteen of this wonderful AAR and I'm loving the detail you've put into it thus far into it. Ioannis has definitely proven himself to be my favorite due to his brash arrogance. "General Ioannis is here now. There is nothing more to be feared." Such a classic line from the ever-pompous general. He has always been my favorite character besides Skantarios - even more than Bendak! I especially love the way you narrate her reactions towards him "So, Ioannis has found himself a new world to conquer. Wonderful. The man was an insufferable ass when he was in Persia and he seems to have found no humility since." It still baffles me that this isn't a book series yet.

Just reread this, and noticed where you put the rebel Roman remnants.
    Give it a few years, and even the main Empire might have trouble. Why? It's simple- the Romans were already awesome. Now, they have Finnish ​troops.
    Alii inferre bellum, facientibus pacem.

A good aar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My name is John, Tribune of Legio Ripenses IX Tertiae Italica and loyal servant to the computer generated Emperor, Julianus Flavius Augustus "The Apostles". And I will have my vengeance again The Quadi tribes, barbarian scums who decimated half of my legio in Mediolanum City Siege almost a year ago and Gratianus Flavius "The Traitor", the former Caesar who convince a half of precious my legio to his petty scheme rebellion just 3 months ago in this save game or the next
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar

I just spent the last three days engrossed in these two magnificent AARs. I think they have to be the best I've read yet. You have a gift for getting us deeply involved in the story and the characters. (Is it bad I wanted Genessios and Vitos to 'turn' Efthymios and win the civil war??)

I know this is super necro BUT I loved reading these so much I had to comment.

Skantarios will rise again and reconquer the lands of the Empire!

Sorry to necro, but the images from the last battles are gone.
    Alii inferre bellum, facientibus pacem.