Thread: Hard Lessons Of Life that I Have Learned Over The Years.

Logik's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Hard Lessons Of Life that I Have Learned Over The Years.

Hello i am here today to share with you some of the harsh lessons that life has taught me over the over years on this planet and how i apply some of the lessons i will write today on a daily basis and also has transformed me into the individual that i currently am today.

This is my very first blog i ever posted anywhere.And i am still polishing my writing skills so if you have some suggestions or comments
    please feel free to to do so on the Blog commentary thread.Any advice or suggestions would be helpful.

This blog is in three different parts and covers a few areas of daily life. I will be adding more as i get the time to do so.

My aim is to give the reader an insight into who i am and how i view certain things in life and if by reading these someone takes something out of it and apply to there own situation or sheds some light for them than i will have contributed in a very small way to society.Thank you... And Enjoy...

Hard Lessons Of Life that I Have Learned Over The Years.Pt1

In the road of life you will face many obstacles and will be faced with many decisions but the one thing i have learned that even the small decisions especially if there are the wrong one"s can adversely affect your life and the path you take.

FRIENDS: Be very careful about who you open your life,thoughts and aspirations with.Be careful where you stop to inquire for directions on the road of life as the old saying goes.

I had an old friend tell me once that the individuals you make friends with will tell you alot about who you are as a person.As most friends that people make tend to have the same if not some of the qualities that you have as if they didn't then you couldn't identify with them.

When you look deeper and closer into your life you will grow to realize that to some extent you become a mirror image of the individuals that surround you for the better or for the worse. Your friends can stretch your vision or choke your dreams.

Life has taught me Never seek guidance from unproductive people or someone incapable of enriching you or contributing to your life.Individuals who don't succeed in life are always the first to tell you how and where.

As you grow and as you climb the ladder of life some of your friends seeing you succeed where they have failed or gave up hope in will not want you to continue to climb but to stay where you are at and in some instances will try to manipulate your thinking using there position as a close friend to there advantage.
    I always say if you tolerate mediocrity in the people you associate with you yourself run the risk of becoming mediocre.Always remember just because there your friends don't mean that gives them the right to speak on your life or tell you how to live it.

I have learned Always follow your own path as you and only you know where you want to go in life and only you know what you want your destiny to be.Some friends you keep for awhile but the ones who enrich you and lifts your spirits, and who helps you grow as a person those friends you keep for a lifetime.

When i was younger i always tried to be
    like everyone else and take advice from certain friends
    i had no business taking advice from and it ended up more often than not hurting me and getting me in a world of trouble and in more than one occasion almost cost me my life.Hanging with and getting advice from the wrong crowd instead of following your heart and intuition
    can set your life back many years and that is time you don't never get back.

If you run with wolves, you will learn how to howl. But, if you associate with eagles, you will learn how to soar to great heights.Those words where spoken to me long ago but still ring true to this day and something that i truly believe in and live by.

The lesson i learned here is chose your friends carefully as choosing the wrong ones can
    have a profound and sometimes ever lasting effect on your life and what you become as a human being for better or for worse.

To be continued.

Last edited by Logik; August 19, 2010 at 11:53 PM.
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)